logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I
Fashion makes ladies young and fresh more detail check plz www.ladis.webs dot com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
fashion has nothing to do with the age,even the young ones can be fashionable and mind u,the old ones too! fashion,we admit it or not is part of our world.. :)

X
X
I think people in different age grades will have different idea of fashion .When you was yong ,you may don't know what is the fashion but now you may know it clear .Beause you are old enough to know what is fashion ,what is the trend. www.china-wholesalejewelry.com/Index.asp www.fashion-china-jewelry.com /Index.asp

F
F
Somebody here doesn't even seems to know what scene and emo is. lmao! Emo people are not depressed, it is a subculture with ideals and meanings and scene a fashion so people can actually be both.

Last edited by FriendyAnil; 03/22/10 09:31 AM.
B
B
different people have different pursuit.

[quote=Alicia Jacqueline]I think of fashion as a love for clothes that make you feel pretty and help you look good - whether or not they are the "latest style." I believe that's true for women at any age, and we are lucky as women to have such a variety of lovely things to choose to wear. Of course, some things that look good on a 20-year-old might look rather silly on a 50-year-old, so a woman has to be conscious of that. But, on the other hand, look at Madonna... *AJ* [/quote] I totoally agree with this!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I think, Fashion has to do nothing with age. fashion is your love about cloths and accessories old woman who is cations about her cloths and have fashion sense can look very stylish and fashionable.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Well if that saying is true then I was never young because I never was interested in fashion. I just wear what I want to wear and what I can afford.

B
B
Fashion is a state of mind, an interest, and for some it can even be a love or passion. I love fashion just as much now as I did when I was younger. I don't think I'll ever stop loving it. I do believe that your tastes can change though as you age. I wouldn't wear a lot of the things I wore before, although maybe something similar in some form. I do like trends at times, and like to keep up with what's in style, but that's because I love it, as I said before, and not because of impressing others or caring what others think. I like simple looks with maybe one thing that stands out, or creates a uniqueness.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.