Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 172 of 282 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

An inconsiderate woman was in debt of more than 1000$ and she went straight to her mom's apartment knowing full well she would pay it without even asking. She knocked then entered without even saying anything and she was waving that bill around. Her mom said that it was about the same amount of what her soon to be vacation was costing, a vacation she had spent many years saving for. Her daughter kept waving it without saying anything. The mom went on her computer and her daughter was right behind, the mom said I will pay a few dollars off it and the daughter knew it was done. The mom kept rising the amount until everything except less than 1$ (50 something cents) was left and she paid it online. She went to cancel her trip, at first she did not know how to do it, the daughter was staying behind not saying anything, after she finally found the way to cancel she did then she got up wondering why her daughter was not doing a fit about the few cents remaining and sad that her trip was canceled.

I had rented a room in an hotel and while in the room I was looking at the brochure of the hotel and I saw that they had a red room where anyone could go in, it had a television and chairs. I went in it and turns out it was right next to my room. I was looking for a satellite dish, if they had one I could stay there longer and not miss my games. They did not have the receptor (the box inside) but they had so many remotes so I checked that and then I opened the television. Everything was old in that room. The television worked but no satellite so I went to close the television and the signal of the whatever it was (the box) closed but not the television and then it did but it became a static so I closed the volume and hurried to my room, I saw a man so I told him that the television would not close and then told him what I had done. He went in there and closed it easily and then looked at me like I was an idiot.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing to see if my dreams were posted (awfully long technical issues when i got here - it looks gone now)!

N
N
Just writing to see if my dreams were posted (awfully long technical issues when i got here - it looks gone now) I will repost that (got an error message when i tried this - the same i got when i tried login)!

N
N
Trying again!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was either a spy or a criminal or a stunt person or something like that. A group of either of those things or again something like that were finding me cool or and interesting and asked me of I wanted a date with (they named him) he was Vin Diesel (someone else i think in that dream) so I said of course but before the date arrived my excitement became doubt because I was wondering how a man like him would be interested in a woman like me (meaning looks for both of us).

I had moved to my own place. It was an apartment that I think I took without even seeing. It was not perfect but far from being a dump. I almost immediately started putting curtains on and things like that plus cleaning. I asked for some help with the curtains (for the rods because there were none) and it was the man who owns the building who helped me.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was having my breakfast.

I was watching television (my house looked like an hotel) and I saw a commercial of an upcoming Seinfeld but it was an episode I had never seen and not a new one, I was wondering how one escaped me and how come it took me this long to know about it. But I changed the channel and could not find the channel again and I did not remembered the time and date it was going to be on. So I tried finding it all the while wondering if there were more episodes that I had missed.

N
N
I remember two dreams (it is less fresh since i have been trying to enter this website for about 1 hour).

It was about the Backstreet Boys. They were doing a show and in one part they had done a contest for one fan to be part of one song, the woman who was choosen was so excited that she sucked during that song on stage but the group and people understood.

I was at my aesthetician for an appointment, while waiting I got on my cell phone (it rang but nobody else was there) and I took out some papers and then said in the phone a long password and was talking like someone was there. At one point I was told it was time and I was running late and I took all my things and went in my designated room (i think still holding the phone like i was with someone - no i just remembered closing it saying bye before getting to my room for my treatment/s).

N
N
I hope this was posted for the long minutes I waited wall!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had to go somewhere. I do not remember what was there that was so important but it was important. I went by bus (travel not public transportation) and from there instead of using buses or any other ways of transportation I had brought a bicycle with me for going to my destination. I had the address on a piece of paper, I had no idea what that place was and it's city. Most looked like it was a poor neighborhood and some parts even looked abandoned but it was not that bad and not dangerous either. There were a lot of people and sometimes I was stuck behind people and had to slow down and even get down from the bike. Also sometimes when I would see signs that apartments were available I wanted to rent a place here, even the apartments in buildings that looked ugly and near abandonment. I did not had a map with me so it was hard to find that place. While I was riding normally I passed what looked to be a school that was abandoned and the side I passed had an old lady on it, it was either a painting or drawing and it was so big that it was almost all of the wall. Right when I was near and passing it it changed, the lady became scary and a sign was on her and it looked like voodoo or something like that. I stopped almost immediately and eventhough everything in me told me to not go back I did to check if I had seen correctly, I do not remember anything after that except that even with being scared and a voice telling me to hurry and leave I had the idea to actually stay in that abandoned place.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was pregnant and in the hospital to give birth (the father was there too but i cant remember who it was - im sure he was famous). I had to have a c-section and that freaked me out so much, I was happy because my baby would come soon and I wanted to do everything for him or her but I kept remembering all the horror stories of c-sections I had heard throughout my life and that freaked me out more. My boyfriend or husband never left my side and always had one of my hand in his.

Page 172 of 282 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.