Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 171 of 282 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Dad brought me some St-Hubert. I was not very hungry so I figured that I would eat everything except the chicken that I would use later for making fried rice (all the while i was making plans for later what to eat from there) but then I decided to eat everything anyway. All the while dad and other people were there and most of the time they were looking at me or some were looking at me.

I was crossing a big street and when I arrived on the other side I went to the lights. A man started to scream at me so I looked at the others and asked what was his problem and a woman told me that he was angry that I did not crossed where I was supposed to so I told him and everyone there that there were no cars in sight plus I had spent my whole life crossing streets like that and that I had never been in an accident, never caused an accident, never was closed of being in an accident and never was closed to having caused an accident.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears mad!

N
N
And here's another try mad computer!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I and someone else was bringing prince Harry to a lot of fast food restaurants so he could taste different kinds of hamburgers, cheeseburgers and fries. He especially loved cheeseburgers. I told them about my addiction to salt and he made a grimace. I wondered what the side effects of so much salt was and the other person started to tell me and the last she said that it ruined the eyes and that people like me had to get them replaced and that freaked me out totally but I said that I could not stop eating so much salt because without it I found the food disgusting and could not eat. Then I was looking at a magazine and I saw that people had seen a dragon while riding a roller coaster and that made me laugh and I told them. I said that the name of the dragon and asked is that from Harry Potter and Harry said yes. Then I was looking at catalogues trying to find objects to decorate my house, I found a few ones that were interesting to me and was trying to imagine what it would look like in my home.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

A man was declared brain dead but a man from his family refused to have him taken out of the machines that were keeping his body alive. The medical team, family and friends tried in all the ways they could to make him understand that there was no way that he could come back from it but he would not understand. Until the day that the doctors agreed to let him plugged him he was acting like he cared and that his heart was broken but from that moment he started to act happy and soon said well I gotta go with a smile and left with the others knowing that he would never return and that poor man in the hospital would have to remain there for years.

I met Leonardo DiCaprio and for some reason I was good at not showing that I was excited. With someone else we started to watch television and we both became close quite fast. For some reason there was something blocking the television and this is where the sofa was but we still watched from there and we could see everything eventhough that thing was not transparent. We were talking about the show we were watching where we both were very into and by the end we were cuddling.

A group of people were in what seemed to be near a hotel pool and another was inside the hotel or what seemed to be an hotel. A woman that was very sad because she had lost her three sisters went outside to go somewhere when she saw that people were freaking out because a woman had fell in the pool and had drown, some people were trying to bring her back but the woman knew just by looking at her face that she was gone. Another woman told that to the person who was close to the victim and when she walked back near the pool again she said to the woman that she was sorry and that woman became enraged and thought that it meant that she was responsible. The woman was completely shocked and said almost screaming (until then she would only speak in a soft voice) what is wrong with you I told you that I am sorry for your lost and you think that means I kill her.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went to a psychic and I ended up asking a question about Michael Schumacher, her response was positive that he would become himself again so I went to see others and all were positives too. I was making sure to not even mention that the questions were about Shumi so that they would not be persuaded by his fame. The last one I was with his wife, the question was is the 25% true (a doctor had said that 1 - do not recall if it was his chance to make it back or the chance he had to not make it back - i think its the last because when she said yes we were both happy - we were crying of hope for him - his wife at first tried to ignore the psychic). Then he was back, he looked frail but he was at a normal weight, the only difference from before his accident was that he was paler and had some kind of zits or age spots on his face but not a lot. A woman sighed oh no when she saw him, she was behind me and I was shocked to see him and angry at her because he looked normal especially coming from what happened to him. I approached him and he started crying (he was sitting at a table talking to people) because he had lost so much time. I tried to console him and it slowly worked. He got up and I immediately went to help him and then I apologised and he was not angry at me. Then we were under attacked (the whole planet i think) and he wanted to join the fight (everyone else seemed to be fighting) but I almost screamed no if you are hit on the head it could be disastrous. He finally listened to me and I made a plan with him to come and find him in his hiding place. Some people turned into pens and things like that to disguise themselves (had the impression they turned back into what they really were) and I ended up very far from Shumi but I finally made it to him where he was hiding.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a big shopping mall and wanted to go back in a store that was also a beauty place (with aestheticians) but I was too shy for it so I took my cell phone and made believe that I was talking to a friend that was searching a face product so I was saying the names of the products and the ingredients. By the end I was actually talking to someone on the phone.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that at least at one point it had to do with garbage, the different bins we have and how to separate it and the bags.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that it had to do with crescants and that some were burnt or too cooked.

Page 171 of 282 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.