Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 170 of 282 1 2 168 169 170 171 172 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was looking at some things on the internet and I saw a link about Michael Schumacher, it was about him being in an awful shape. I knew it was a bunch of lies but I clicked on it anyway. They were saying that he was a vegetable, that he was rotting away but that his wife was acting like he was alive, that someone's job was to rob lotion on him so it did not show that he was rotting away. I was angry at them for saying all this and angry at myself for having clicked on it.

The start of the dream I do not remember but I do remember that it had nothing to do with the rest. I became James Bond but I still was me. My mission was to wait for a phone call and when I said a trigger word the man stopped talking and I started cussing him out and telling him what I will do to him. I was in a small room surrounded by closed doors on a high floor of a tall building and many people were there (most if not all were Dallas Stars players). This all started when I listened to music and it was the trailer of a James Bond movie but most of the times I could not hear my favorite part which was when Daniel Craig cussed and told what he would do, everytime I would rewind the music I would start again with my mission and sometimes it was just me trying to listen.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

Shark
Shark
Hello.

I'm so exhausted right now even though I slept early last night. I had a series of nightmares and all I can remember was I was screaming but no one can hear me. It was scary and every time I finished screaming, another situation would came up and it goes over and over until I finally gave up and just woke up.

Ugh.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had a sister (which in real life its a brother - i and mom did not look like we do and i dont recall seeing dad) and we were on the outs because of a huge fight or something one of us did to the other. She (she also looked normal but was the size of a very small doll like a barbie) had a big show to do and at first I did not want to come but I decided to anyway since she was my sister. Mom and the rest of the family that was there sitting in the same row (an empty seat was mine) were so angry at me that they refused to acknowledge me (my mom in this made 1 of the face she has made since i can remember) so I said okay bye you will never see me again because I am moving, mom almost laughed because she did not believed me. I picked up my four musketeers because for some reason they were at the show and I went immediately home to pack everything. Then I went outside on my cell phone to hide where I was going because I had to call a motel near a bus stop to rent a room there because the bus hours were crazy. We could barely hear each others so I said that I would call back from a real phone and when I did which was immediately (that phone had a spot where it becomes red when someone else picks up another phone so i figured that i would know if she would listen) but a man replied and he tried finding my info but he could not, finally I was able to get a room soon enough for my gateway to freedom. I also made sure that the move was in between games of the Dallas Stars so I could not miss any. When I was in the bus finally I saw Johnny Depp who had totally lost it, he was naked, covered in tattoos, he looked to be almost one hundred year old and he was dancing like a maniac in the streets and everywhere else. I was having pity for him but not much else, I could hear a woman on the radio saying that she hated people like him.

N
N
Another part of that dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

Daisy is a stuffed frog that I bought for mom last year for easter and she was also at that show with my four musketeers, I had her in my hands when I picked up the four musketeers but with sadness I put her back there before leaving.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me during the day.

Justin Trudeau and his wife were being attacked (his kids too i think). Him and his family were all in public and he threw his arms in the air because of this, that's all I remember (that was all too when it came back to me).

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that suddenly something appeared and it scared me enough to wake me up terrified which stopped me for a long time to fall back asleep.

I was kidnapped and then sent to a bedroom and asked to perform sexual acts on a woman then it would be to everyone else. I told them to go screw themselves and a man then put a gun to my head and I told him the same thing.

We had moved and my brother was there (he only appeared at the end - it shocked me to see him but my parents were acting like it was normal like he had never died). The house was big and the yard was bigger, we even had a river and pond of our own on it and the back of the house had a small forest and on the other side it was a big river. While the move was going on (we had lots of things and i had many Dallas Stars things) I went to explore. I found a wonderful place at the end of what seemed a cliff, it was a big rock and when sitting on it which it was comfortable I could see the view of the river and the forest on the other side. I did not stay there a long time because it was a while away from the cold weather and I knew there were still spiders out and if I had seen one I would only have down to go which was a long way. I came back and told them what I had seen and my brother told me something about spiders (this is when i was surprised to see him). Then a Bird appeared and he/she started singing to us. I said that he/she looked like a tropical Bird and mom went to pet him/her and I told her to be careful because he/she looked to not want that but turns out he/she wanted it, while mom was petting the Bird he/she changed.

I met Michael Fassbender and we were inseparable and it made my parents angry.

N
N
The start of the second dream just came back to me.

I was in a gym and met people that looked cute and were nice, at least one of them turned out to be the kidnappers.

Page 170 of 282 1 2 168 169 170 171 172 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:22 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.