Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 104 of 145 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday dad left while I was in bed, he was supposed to come back with mom but they did not. It was a nice surprise but they did not call so for a while I was worried they gotten into an accident but then I thought about them having their identity informations on them so if that would of happened cops would of told me. Them not calling is so typical but this time it was done on purpose like mom's letter to have me worried so that my time alone could be ruined or at least partially ruined. When night came I was worried they could come back since they did that one time when they went there for an aunt but when it was close to midnight I knew I was in the clear. The quiet is so peaceful!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday (they came back at 16:45):

Mom (middle) = She gave me a look one time, had an attitude one time, ignored me one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-forty-two times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times, he tried to get pity one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-seventy-two times.

When I was in bed = I could not keep up with these monsters, when it started I fell back asleep before I could write the first number down, they kept on banging the floor like they were doing the morning they got up early to go to their appointment in Amqui, it did not stop for hours and then it started again (they must of been tired from all that banging) until dad left for a walk (that he came back from when i was doing other things on my computer) and mom went in her room to talk on the phone.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad (start) = I had to deal with dubbing one time and he pushed my buttons ninety-eight times.

Mom (start) = She interrupted me one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons fifty-two times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing four times, he ignored me one time and pushed my buttons three-hundred-fourteen times.

Mom (middle) = She had an attitude five times, ignored me five times, tried to get pity one time, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-forty-one times.

N
N
Yesterday I for one last time did not write what they did to me, when I will decide to stop it completely I will just stop coming here for that.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons one-hundred-twenty times.

Mom (start) = She ignored me three times, gave me a look one time, bothered me one time and pushed my buttons ninety-seven times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing three times, he tried to get pity two times, talk behind my back one time and pushed my buttons six-hundred-sixty-nine times.

Mom (middle) = She tried to get pity five times, whined to me three times, complained to me three times, gave me a look three times, ignored me two times, had an attitude two times and pushed my buttons six-hundred-twenty-six times.

Dad (end) = He pushed my buttons three times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons two times.

N
N
Yesterday (had some peace from 13:45 to 14:04).

Mom (start) = She had an attitude two times, ignored me one time, tried to get pity one time, complained to me one time, gave me a look one time, bothered me one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-seventy-three times.

Dad (start) = He tried to get pity two times and pushed my buttons one-hundred-eighteen times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times, he gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons four-hundred-fifty-seven times.

Mom (middle) = She complained to me two times, ignored me two times, bothered me one time, tried to get pity one time, talked in dad's back one time, had an attitude one time, was angry at me because I had made a mistake one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-eighty-eight times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons twelve times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons ten times.

N
N
I took a break fro writing it down yesterday, I am asking myself right now if I will start again one last time today or not, if I am not back here tomorrow morning it means I did not start again.

N
N
I think I will have some time off again!

Mom just told me they will do like a while ago, them going to Ste-Florence and dad coming back the next day and her coming back a few days later. So if it's true I am guaranteed at least one full day to myself then a half peace time for a while then a few hours off (i would be surprised if this time its the same with them coming back the day later).

I'll take that like I take every seconds of peace I can get cool!

N
N
I decided to start again writing down what they do to me for one last time.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She tried to get pity three times, complained one time, gave me a look one time, ignored me one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-fifty-four times.

Dad (start) = He tried to get pity three times and pushed my buttons seventy-four times.

Mom (middle) = She tried to get pity six times, talked to me like I was an idiot five times, interrupted me three times, whined three times, ignored me three times, complained two times, had an attitude two times, bothered me one time, teased me one time, gave me a look one time, tried to force me to do something one time and pushed my buttons six-hundred-eighty-four times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times, he freaked over nothing three times, gave me a look one time, tried to force me to do something one time and pushed my buttons six-hundred-twenty-four times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons sixty-seven times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons thirty-three times.

Page 104 of 145 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.