Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A group of scientists were working on something very important in a laboratory that was underground (most looked like the actors in The Lazarus Effect - the main actress was the 1 in charge in the dream - but they were all real scientists). A man was brought to guard the secrets with his life, he asked them that he needed to know the truth to be sure to not talk if he were to be tortured. The main scientists started to tell him what they were working on and almost immediately he opened a stove and put one of his hand above. The scientist was wondering what the hell was going on but she kept talking, the man was hurting but he left his hand there and kept listening. At one point he realised that she was telling the truth so he took his hand away from the stove.

Mutants like X-Men were in this. All I can remember (besides when waking up saying to myself why Fassy was not there!!!) is that two were walking up to the school one night when they sensed they would be attacked soon, they splitted up. One was walking with a bike so he got on it and he thought that he could outrun like that the vehicule after him but I think that he was caught near the gates, the other was caught seconds after he got on his bike.

N
N
I remember one dream.

For some reason when I woke up I ended up near stores (looked like a shopping mall with other big stores around it). My parents were there and dad wanted to go shopping, I told him that I just woken up and had not even went to the bathroom yet so he said okay and I went in the store he wanted to go and went to the bathroom then he drove to our house to let me out so I could do my morning routine and I think after they wanted to go back to the stores.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me, the first before breakfast and the second after breakfast.

I put a bag for the compost bin on the front porch and later mom said something about that, I do not remember if she was angry, I also remember dad being there and thinking the same way as mom.

All I remember is that Gordon Ramsay was there and that food was involved too.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was in our Saint-Hubert's bathroom and I was being slow on purpose because they were waiting to use it (i think my brother was there too).

I wanted to sign petitions and then later send them via email. I started with just a few then when I finished there were a lot but I wanted them to be from a Canadian website and one I thought was not (when i thought about it i could see a paradise - an island with blue water and vegetation from these kinds of places and i think i saw animals too) then when I looked at the link I saw it was from a Canadian petition website.

Me and my parents went to visit a national park. I ended up in a part of it that we had to drive a long road (in the park too) to get there. It was very beautiful and the snow seemed to make it more beautiful. When I saw baby trees I remembered we were looking for one (this happened when living in the other city but we never got 1) so I was trying to find one knowing we could not take it but when I turned around after finding a cute baby tree I saw that they were not there so I walked and when I could see the street I kept looking there to see our car but they never came (though i saw the car once) so I started walking back (i never saw how i got there) not caring about that since I love walking and the weather was beautiful. Suddendly when I started walking many people were there too and most were in front, I was able to finally pass them all except a family that were taking the entire street, I kept trying to find a way to pass but could not. The woman in front was their aesthetician and she's the one who saw them and she invited them to her house that was at the left of that street and they accepted. When they started turning to go there it is when I finally passed them. After the street there was a drugstore and I went in and went straight to the prescription part and this is where they were. I said you guys are still there and they acknowledged me but without looking at me and saying anything plus they looked angry or at least annoyed. They were waiting for medications while filling forms. So I looked around while waiting.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

All I remember is that Justin Trudeau was in it and most people were against him, I was one of his supporters and I was also defending him.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was blaming a friend that I have not seen in years and with whom I have not talked in more than a year even via email for not having a job. I also remember a list, that's it.

Mom came to me (the house did not looked like here and it was dark) and told me that we had a problem because we both had an appointment at the same place for the same day but at different hours. Hers was at 9:00 and mine was at the start of the afternoon or noon. She said that then looked at me and I did not say anything so she said well I'll go to mine then I will stay there while dad come and get you and she went on again like she was dying or something and left. I rolled my eyes and called that place asking if my appointment could be put right behind mom's and they could do that. That was not something I wanted because two days later or the next day I would start to get up early every morning but at least that would take away some of the drama in the house.

Page 167 of 282 1 2 165 166 167 168 169 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.