Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 166 of 282 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

A place where poor people were living kept having kids and they would go in a place where it was small rocks in water and they would either drop their babies there or give birth there and leave their babies there. I was part of a group that every year would go get these poor babies and bring them where they would be adopted. We were waiting where it was supposed to be a bus stop or a train station or an airport but it was like my Saint-Hubert house and where we were all waiting with the babies was the back entrance. They all got food but me eventhough I was hungry I did not asked for any. I kept a baby in my arms like the others. One gave me back my glasses, it arranged so that it would stop dropping on my nose, I took it out the case to try and saw that someone had put food in the case (for some reason it had not gotten on the glasses). The glasses were very bent so I tried it and it fit eventhough it was tight. Then I figured after a while that I should eat since I was hungry, it was fries with coconut spread and for some reason it tasted like toasts and it was good. I wanted to eat toasts next and most seemed to eat that.

We had each me and my parents a new fresh bread and for some reason it all been taken out of their packages and put in a plastic bag. When I went to get mine I did not know which one it was so I took all the breads out along with the old ones and me and mom tried to figure out which was which.

I (did not looked like myself - at the start i had the feeling it was not me but the most it was advancing it felt like it was me) was either living or vacationing in Italy. An old abandoned village was where I stayed, it was on the water and it was abandoned because the water had risen, it was not always in the house but often. One day I was looking from a small bridge and I was saying to a man that it was such a shame. I was especially looking at a small house and then I saw that the furniture was still there so I looked more the other buildings and realised it was the same everywhere. I told the man that we should go there because things that were worth a lot could be out there. He was not too sure but after I remainded him that nobody was going there and that they also ignored it that we could go there during day and not be caught. He finally agreed and we did. We started in a big house where everything looked intact then we were in a big building where I was sure there was money somewhere and sure enough I found a safe and after a while I was able to open it and it was full of money. The man was getting scared by the second and I reassured him then told him the plan to get out safely with all that money and to meet somewhere and to never have anyone find out where that money is from. We did it and that plan worked.

I was here writing down my dreams and it was taking what seemed forever. After a while I stared crying and screaming then it was still not done so I was close to giving up on this website just because of this.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was alone for a few hours but before noon which was less than three hours after the time my parents were supposed to be in Ste-Florence I heard them coming back, I was disappointed because of not only it did not gave me a lot of peace time but also because I had got up not too long ago. Turns out it was my sister and they were still there (in real life i have no sister). I was still sad that I was not alone anymore but she was not like my parents. We talked a little and I returned to my morning routine so I could at least do that without them in the house (it did not look at all like any house we have had).

I got a new air bed that looked and felt like a water bed. One day I decided to stay in bed longer and I heard a pop sound and it started leaking. I thought oh no I just had a few days left to use an air bed before sleeping on a real bed. I got up, added more air then got back in and I heard another time that same sound and it again was leaking air but I could also hear the air coming out. I got up again and added more air then I looked at the instruction (that bed had a few buttons) and one it said that it would get more air in the bed and make sure that it would not leak again (it was not in the instructions it was the name of the button) so I shrugged and clicked that button and it did that. I did not want to try it in case it did not last long and I again looked at the instructions to find something about that button and there were no mentions of it.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember (it came back when i was writing the last dream) is that it had to do with television and at least one other person was with me or near me.

I discovered a time machine with someone else or I showed it to someone else. I decided to go back to ancient Egypt to see the pyramids. The other person was scared to go this far back but I was not, I also did not want to do anything except to look at how it was. When I arrived there I made sure to go far where nobody was and then when I stopped to look at the pyramids it was so beautiful that I started to cry. Suddendly from what seemed to be out of nowhere a man appeared and when I saw him I was completely shocked because he looked exactly like Arnold Vosloo in The Mummy, turns out Imhotep then looked like him or he was Imhotep in another life. He was talking to me and I was stunned because I did not learned that language before getting in the machine so after a while I talked to him in English and he knew that language which shocked me so I decided to tell him who I was and what I was doing there. He believed me and showed me around but I told him that soon something would happen, that most of that would be destroyed and eventhough he believed me he did not want to come with me but when I was about to enter the machine to come back to the present times he arrived, comets or/and asteroids were fallen and killing and destroying everything. We entered the machine and we came in our (not his obviously - he seemed hesitant to do that but he did anyway - he did tell me something before we did it but i cannot remember what) times.

I remember only the end which was me out with a male friend that I was either in love with or developing feelings for. He started talking about a classic movie but I had no idea what that movie was about because I had never heard anything about it before then, he was shocked and showed me a pieces of paper that was the poster. I laughed because the characters were cute or/and funny which insulted him a little. He took me to a movie theatre where that movie was playing and bought two tickets, I was looking at the time and did not want to watch it then because I would miss my daytime week shows but I said nothing, I then calculated that maybe if it was not too long and that I went straight home I would not miss any. I did not show him what I was thinking because he was so nice.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Toby who is a Golden Retriever and his mom Gisele came to visit while passing by to go to another city and when he saw me he was very excited and she was happy but she became jealous a little because he would not leave my sight and when he did he would come back to me.

I was able to secretly get away from my parents. I ended up in a city where after looking for an apartment that was cheap (400$ or less per months with electricity and water included) I found one and after a while I had furnished and arranged it to my taste. But after a while I saw my parents and somehow they found me. I invited dad in because he was the first to spot me. At first I was excited because he was shocked that I found that place, that it was nice and how I had arranged it. When we were next to the balcony I saw mom outside so I decided to bang (not too strongly) on the patio door to make her look up and she did which is when I though oh no they will be able to continue to ruin my life eventhough I'm not living with them anymore.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It was a game. A round and when things would fall on it numbers would appear. At first it was just the same numbers but then the numbers started to change and then other bubbles started to appear and it was the same thing.

I got a cold but it was just too much mucus. After I tried my best getting rid of most of it with tissues I went to a drugstore and got cold syrup for the mucus and immediately started taking it when I got home then I put that medicine in the fridge so it could taste better or at least go down better (i always take my water + juice cold) the next times.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was starting my morning beauty routine.

I met with Brigitte after many years of us not seeing each others. We went to a restaurant and everything seemed fine but when I came back from the bathroom she was angry so I asked her what happened and she told me that I ruined everything like I used to. I was shocked and had no idea what she was talking about. She told me that what I had said to the waiter was appaling and some other customers had also heard and they too were offended, I still had no idea what she was talking about so I asked her what I had said and she repeated, I had said that but it was just an opinion on something which had nothing political and I had not even mentioned anyone in that opinion (i think it was about a movie). She was getting angrier and she repeated that this is what I always did when we were friends when teenagers and that she kept giving me chances and that it did not changed anything. I was left speechless by what I was hearing and still had no idea what she was talking about plus nobody in the restaurant looked angry or offended. We just sat there in silence and finally I said well what is going on now are we still friend or what and she even got angrier but did not talk, by that time I was finding this ridiculous (then i either woke up or i do not remember what happened next).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 166 of 282 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.