Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 100 of 145 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Sheryl,

Both of them are doing all of that on purpose and they also are enjoying it.

It is getting worst by the day and that started a few months ago.

First they want to be in debt again, they do not like at all that we have money aside and zero cent owed to anyone. That right there is a perfect example of how screwed up they are. I thought that when they started making their plans to be in debt again (in their heads it would cost too much to pay a painter to pain the walls and ceilings and to buy a tractor to cut the grass of our huge yard BUT they are making plans for 2 solariums which would both be heated and for at least another small building on our yard to put stuff in eventhough we have a big garage) but if that will calm them down it would be that they are actually in debt not just thinking about it. Then there's me who stopped showing them that what they are doing is working, sure it shows that I am a stressed mess but I do not show it when they are doing things on purpose, that is making them angry. And mom who spent all her life being proud of being sick (her favorite memory is when she was young and she waited 1 week to go see a doctor after she had an allergic reaction to a pie when she always got to the part where she was telling what the doctor told her when he saw her swollen face which was why did you wait so long she always had her face full of pride) and always told me (and my brother when he was alive) starting very young to not worry about her (and dad too - him too waits too long to seek medical help IF he does at all), when I finally stopped worrying about her and she realised that last year then she suddenly after more than fifty years started to complain about being sick.

I am making sure my plan is perfect before I leave. First I want to make sure that I get a job before my savings runs out (and i have to get a place that a minimum wage job would take care of that + food + etc) and I also want to make sure they cannot find me after I am gone.

In the meantime I am working on myself and I am putting money aside.

As for writing down everything they do to me I have a set date when I will stop doing that. Sometimes it is driving me more crazy than what they are doing. I also probably miss a lot since I am not always with a pen and paper near me so I have to remember and keep counting everything.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing one (+1 when i was in bed) time and he pushed my buttons seventy-four (+7 when i was in bed) times.

Mom = She ignored me three times, complained about dad when he was not there one time, whined to me one time, interrupted me one time, tried to get pity from me one time, laughed in dad's back one time and pushed my buttons seventy-three (+1 when i was in bed).

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing four times and he pushed my buttons forty-nine (+2 when i was in bed) times.

Mom = She interrupted me two times, acted like she learned something despite I told her one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons twenty-one (+3 when i was in bed) times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing nine times, he gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons sixty (+2 when i was in bed) times.

Mom = She ignored me six times, interrupted me five times, talked to me like I was a child one time, whined to me one time, complained about dad when he was not there one time, made fun of dad in his back one time and pushed my buttons thirty-seven times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing thirteen times, he gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons fifty-eight times.

Mom = She ignored me nine times, had an attitude two times, interrupted me one time, bothered me one time, acted like she learned something eventhough I had told her one time and pushed my buttons forty-four times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing five times and he pushed my buttons sixty-eight (+1 when i was in bed).

Mom = She ignored me five times, whined to me three times, interrupted me three times, made a sarcastic remark two times, gave me a look one time, had an attitude one times, acted like she learned something eventhough I told her about it one time and pushed my buttons thirty-six (+1 when i was in bed) times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing three times and he pushed my buttons one-hundred-twenty-seven (+1 when i was in bed) times.

Mom = She had an attitude three times and pushed my buttons twenty-seven (+2 when i was in bed).

Starting today I will separate by three what they do to me (this is how i rate my days [my complete morning routine + day + my complete night routine] when they do things 1 part its bad when they do things 2 parts its very bad and when they do things all day its horrible). Now at one point if I am still here I will stop doing that but for now I will continue (it is all documented like that - yes it drives me crazy sometimes even more but that documentation helps me prove how they are + it will be in their letter with everything else i want to say to them [always dreamed of facing them when i will cut them off my life but i know it will just be another opportunity for them to abuse me so like that they will not see it coming so no way for them to ruin this and also i will be able to tell them everything i want to tell them] that they will find after im gone forever) but I set a date before that time and if they have not told me they will take their vacation or they at least have to leave an entire day I will stop this before then.

N
N
Yesterday (i got 9 hours and 33 minutes of peace):

Mom (middle) = She pushed my buttons fifteen times.

Dad (middle) = He pushed my buttons thirteen times.

Dad (end) = I had to deal with dubbing one time and he pushed my buttons three times.

N
N
Yesterday (i had some peace from 13:45 to 14:14).

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons thirty-five times.

Mom (start) = She pushed my buttons twenty-two times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing three times and he pushed my buttons two-hundred-twenty-six times.

Mom (middle) = She whined to me five times, had an attitude three times, acted like she learned something eventhough I had told her two times, ignored me two times and pushed my buttons fifty-two times.

Mom (end) = She pushed my buttons four times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons two times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons one time.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She had an attitude three times, whined to me one time and pushed my buttons sixty-four times.

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons fifty-seven times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing six times, he gave me a look two times and pushed my buttons two-hundred-thirty-one times.

Mom (middle) = She doubted something I said one time, whined to me one time, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons eighty-two times.

Mom (end) = She pushed my buttons two times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons one time.

Page 100 of 145 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.