Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall computer!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to the bathroom and either dad or mom had left pee in the toilet seat, it was like two or three drops which I swiped off with toilet paper.

I won a contest which was to have a house in the middle of nowhere by myself for free. There were a few available and until I got there I had no idea which one I got. I had to leave the car far away because there it was Winter and since it was in a mountain the snow was not cleared. I had a lot of luggage with me because I could stay there a long time plus I had to bring my own food. I finally arrived and when I saw the house from afar it looked good but it also looked like it was not a real house then when I got closer it looked like it was finished not too long ago but when I arrived next to it I saw that it was a real house that was finished at least a while ago. Two young women were waiting for me. They started to show me the first room before coming in, it was huge and had lots of furniture and a big freezer and fridge, they showed the inside of the freezer and told me the only food was in there and it was all fresh fish and sea food, they picked up one and told me that this was caught that day. Then they showed me inside and I saw that the family who lived there were still all there, one of the two said that they would leave in a few hours (or they said the next morning) so I had to wait it out. I was angry and disappointed but did not let it show and said with a smile that it was alright. I kept my luggage with me throughout the whole tour eventhough the house was big. Finally we arrived in the living room where the family was, I finally put my luggage down and the dad showed me which television had the satellite, he put on which I thought was a video game but it turns out was a movie with Michael Fassbender, that got me excited but then I saw that I never had seen the movie so I tried to look away to not be spoiled. The chair for the television with the satellite was turned to the other television so I was wondering how will I watch my matches and shows.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

All I remember is that the characters from Modern Family were in it and that sometimes it was their character and sometimes themselves.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the bathroom and needed paper towels, the roll that was on the counter was almost finished but I knew there were more new ones somewhere.

I had found a job in a Tim Hortons. It was one of my first day and I was able to do it by myself. I was slow but I knew what I was doing. My first client asked for a coffee and two donuts, when I finished his order I told him how much it was and he looked at me insulted but I kept cool until he paid.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I went on Explosm to check their new comic and it was animated in two places.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was kidnapped and Vin Diesel (as Riddick i think) came to save me. I was following the man in charge of a group when I saw him, there were other people too in the line and around. Taking what seemed to be a fraction of a second he took down the man and dressed like him while also acting like him. He told me with his face and a few words to continue the charade. A guard thought it was suspicious and Vin threatened him and he immediately stopped being suspicious. He stopped in a room before where we were supposed to go, I was afraid but followed him and did everything he said.

I stood up to goons who were angry that Harper did not get elected. They were big and furious and I did not care. I told them that if they liked dictators (or something like that) to wait until a republican was elected in the United States and to move there since he loved Harper and Bush so much (i think i may of also said a few or 1 countries who has real dictartorship).

I heard a sound after I fell asleep and that sound immediately woke me up (cannot recall exactly what it was).

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

Everything was fine until mom started to push my buttons, I rolled my eyes then I was close to losing it but I tried to calm myself.

Page 162 of 282 1 2 160 161 162 163 164 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.