Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 159 of 282 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

It was about revenge. I remember blood being on a floor but I cannot remember if it was made by the person who was cruel or the people who wanted revenge. I also do not remember if I was in it but I do remember one person saying they should take their revenge, I also am sure that the blood was not to that person or anyone he/she knew.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just trying to see the new page wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in my Saint-Hubert house and I had a Macaw. We went out to take a walk. The neighbors at the right when they saw me were shocked. In front for some reason Dwayne Johnson was there with these neighbors. I jumped when I saw him but it was like I had already met him and my Macaw was excited to see him and talked to him from the other side of the street. He/she went to see him so I went to.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

There were zombies everywhere and I was living in a safe place with many survivors. For some reason a lot of them made a secret plan to escape and I did it with them. Then the plan was for someone to go back there and act like they were sorry then leave again without them seeing it coming and it was me who decided to do it. So I made sure to be dirty and look scared then went back there. The people who were left were angry and suspicious but I acted so good that they believed me and let me use the entire facility by myself so I took a shower then went back in my room for the things I had left behind then when the time was right I sneaked back out of there all the while making sure there were no zombies in that area (there were almost nobody else remaining there so security was less good eventhough the surroundings were big walls and security systems - people were still needed) and outside.

Mom was talking against two members of my family (both of dads side - grandmom & uncle).

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had woken up late and was about to do my morning routine (in this dream it included a shower but in real life i take my showers at night before going to bed) but the Dallas Stars were playing in the afternoon in about one hour and I thought I had time eventhough normally my routines takes longer than that. Before I looked at the schedule and I saw the next thing was not a game so I looked it up and it was an announcement for a team for Canada and Jamie Benn and a few other players would be there because they had made the cut so I looked at the television schedule and I finally found it on a channel I had. I then realised it was coming soon the game of the day so I decided to just make some food for it but when I went where it was supposed to play on a woman was talking and I saw that she was the prime minister of a province or territory and that she was on almost all the channels and I was screaming trying to find my game by looking at the schedule with my remote then using that remote to change the channels. Finally with a few minutes to spare I was able to find a channel who would show my Hockey game.

All I remember is at least two persons trying out pastries, I remember a woman being there but I cannot remember if it was me.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

Mom came back from a vacation to Paris and she brought me a lot of chocolate bars, a brand that I had wanted to try for a long time. I was excited about that, she even brought me a few Kinder surprises. While she was getting the rest of her things out of her luggage I started to read and written very small and not even in the ingredients it said that there were almonds in it so I told mom all sad. She and a few other people (at least 1) took a bar and they saw the same thing. I asked her how much it costs and she said a few hundred dollars. Since nobody else would eat that chocolate I told her that since trains were not costly (apparently we were living somewhere in Europe) that going back there to get it refunded we would not lose all the money and gain back at least half. She refused and said that it would be better to lose all of the money. I did not think like that and started to make plans to go there myself for a refund.

All I remember is that Britney Spears was in that dream and poor her was doing her best and still people were making fun or her or/and using her.

I decided that the upcoming Australian Open was the last time I would watch Tennis. Rafael Nadal was the first match and when I opened the television I saw that rain was pouring down and that it would take a long time for all the matches to start (it did not looked at all like that place is in real life) and I said wow thankfully he is first. I immediately said that I would so not miss all that. Then I realised time was advancing and that I could miss all or some of his match because I also had an Hockey game, that made me angry and sad since it would be the last time watching him and that sport.

All I remember is that Batman was in there and I was either trying to help him or doing my fighting alone. Also a few other superhero like Elektra was there too.

We were doing renovations and for some reason it was cheaper to get it done by celebrities. I remember Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie being some doing it, George Clooney also. I also remember me talking to them about my situation when my parents were not around.

Page 159 of 282 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.