Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 194 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), most of a Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, four white potatoes pan fried in butter and two eggs with the rest of the cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, one piece of a pear (it was too disgusting - probably my fault since it had been bought many days ago), Ruffles all dressed chips, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, two Mccain peperoni mini pizzas (took out the peperoni), two Minions Kinder surprise, in shell salted sunflower seeds, two mini white Mister Freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Golden Delicious apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, two nantes carrots, ground beef with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in olive oil (did that in another pan - the beef was in a larger pan with butter & when it was cooked added the rest) and boiled nantes carrots and white potatoes with sauce (the powder 1 that mom buys), the rest of an Aero, salted in shell sunflower seeds (sometimes i put a lot in 1 hand then added salt), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Minions Kinder surprise, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a Les Aliments M&M poutine, salted in shell sunflower seeds (most i just added on 1 hand until there were lots or some and added salt), some of the leftovers (the food with lots of things in it), a Minions Kinder surprise, one fisherman shell (bought at IGA), one mini white Mister Freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Minions Kinder surprise, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease, Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, fourteen Rolos, two Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts with butter, a bread plus traditional coleslaw and about half of an extra cheese and sauce poutine from St-Hubert, sunflower salted in shell seeds (put all in 1 hand then added salt), four mini white Mister Freeze, white rice with tomato paste.

N
N
Finally this website is back (and to make matters worst only 1 of the websites i visit before my breakfasts was working today!!!!!!!!!!!).

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the poutine and coleslaw leftovers, one mini white Mister Freeze, a fisherman shell with potatoes in it (bought at IGA), a Minions Kinder surprise, spaghetti with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the poutine leftovers (did not eat most of it) with some of the leftovers coleslaw, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, six Rolos, macaroni with tomato paste, eight Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts with butter, three cheese Knorr pasta with pieces of a white onion pan fried in olive oil, Compliment pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and the rest of the pasta leftovers, Allan original big foots, pieces of a white onion and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
The toasts were also with composed sugar spread.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a Selection meat lasagna, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two sandwiches (4 slices of the white bread without the crusts + 1 egg scrambled + mustard), ten BlueWater mini fishsticks and Compliments straight cut fries (both with ketchup), four white mushrooms and two green onions pan fried in olive oil with Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and some of the pasta leftovers, a Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments straight cut fries fried in a pan with vegetable oil with ketchup, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, Compliments straight cut fries fried in the same grease with ketchup, Compliments pretzel sticks.

Page 78 of 194 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.