Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 154 of 282 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream just came back to me (of course after i hit the submit button!!!).

Mom said that on November 5 (we were before that in the dream - end of october i think) that they would go in Ste-Florence to drive Irene at an important appointment but it would be the last time, with hope I asked if they would be gone an entire day and she said yes, I was so happy because it meant that I would get at least a full day to myself, she made sure to again say that it would be the last time.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I bought a gift card to a friend of mine who lives in Ste-Florence with a Golden Retriever. I put it in a card and for some reason a few days before my parents went to visit her which was them who was supposed to give it to her (not that adding it before they left was a good idea!!!!) I put ice cream with chocolate syrup on top of the envelop and of course it melted away (my idiotic idea was to add the card in the freezer in some type of bag so that the ice cream would taste ice cream) and ruined the card. So I decided to keep the gift card but I could not remember if it was for 20$ or 200$ and I realised that I could not use it, it was good for many stores including many near where I live but I did not realise when I bought it that it was only for a few places not all of them and that the stores that delivered did not deliver where I live.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

Valeri Nichushkin was traded to Montreal and he blew up in the dressing room a while after due to the questions of the media. He said it was always the same questions about the same subjects and that he was fed up of it, that it was not part of Hockey and that nobody should be forced to go through that. Everyone was shocked and thought his career was done and after he was done yelling he said he did not care and was showing a finger to everyone there from the media and those who thought he just killed his career.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I remember only the ending which was (unless that was just it that i dreamed) a group of people were trying to get something away from Superman who had just woke up from either a long sleep or something else. It was batteries and when it was near him or/and on something that had electricity it would become lit so easy for Superman to find. A woman ended up alone with these batteries while all the others were trying to make him look elsewhere and be occupied. It looked like it worked but the batteries that the woman hid started to light up so she hurried and picked them up and tried to get out or where they were (seemed like a bus or train station) but he was in the exit room so she set up a bunch of papers on a table to act like she was selling something and when he was very busy she would go but some wind blew and all the papers were all over the place so she had to go before Superman could see what was up.

Gwyneth Paltrow was getting a divorce and it was happening on the show Roseanne (unless it was just the actors and actresses). Roseanne and then the others were trying to make her feel better, at the end she said that it would be the first time in five years that she would sleep alone in a bed and it made Jackie feel bad.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that it was time to eat and that I almost forgot my vitamins, I also remember that for some reason it was hard to find them or/and take them. I also remember many eyes on me and some if not all were judging me or/and laughing at me.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

Elmo (mine not the 1 on tv) was angry or just in a bad mood. He was complaining then dropped on the floor like some children does and started to complain there. I remember mom being there and trying her best to ignore him. That's all I remember.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I thought I had four new pajamas and after a while I decided that I would wear each ones for a full week then start over again until I would buy new pajamas but one of them I would start with wearing a little longer because the others or at least one or two were already worn by me. But I realised that I actually had more than four and that stumped me, I actually had no idea what to do now.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I went to my doctor for an examination and he started molested me then he gave me a gynecological examination and that turned into rape but for some reason I let him do it then I was into it then I enjoyed it. I even asked when we would see each others again.

Page 154 of 282 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.