Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
West coast of Wales.

Not raining today, but so overcast it was dark all day. I kept thinking it was later than it was. It was also very windy, yet mild temperature for November.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday it was mostly sunny and windy on/off.

At night it was calm.

When I went to bed it was calm.

When I got up it was mostly cloudy and windy.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
We're expecting a big storm to hit the coast tomorrow afternoon. It's substantial enough to have been given a name - Abigail - though that makes it sound rather more prim and sedate than the predicted 60-70 mph winds would suggest. It looks like wind and rain will still be lingering into Sunday, even though the main part of the storm is expected to head northeast, where winds may be up to 90 mph in Scotland.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
We had a beautiful day today - about 70 degrees and perfect for a Veterans' Day ceremony.

N
N
Yesterday it was changing and windy on/off.

At night it was calm.

When I went to bed it was calm.

When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, Good Morning. I am in Ohio and we have the same type of weather this morning, cloudy and windy. We are supposed to get gusts up to 55 mph today. The leaves are falling off the trees out front and it looks like golden snow. smile

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 11/12/15 06:31 AM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
Michelle,

Good morning to you too smile!

Do you love cloudy weather too? I love it when there's no sun. I love the rain and snow too.

I live in front of a large body of water (Fleuve Saint-Laurent) so when there's no wind here it's rare and almost scary.

A few days ago we got the rest of what Mexico had, the waves were huge but not enough to go on the streets and the wind was strong too.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, I do love cloudy weather and the snow.
Yet, I do like the sun at times. The Fall sun is sometimes the worst for me as it seems very bright and gives me issue with driving.

Wow, I live close to a river that runs through our down town, but nothing like what you live near. Is that where you seen the wildlife when you walk? How cool.

I don't know where are winds are coming from, but they are steady and getting a bit stronger.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
Michelle,

I saw a Lynx in my yard (we are living on a small street with a few other houses [most are summer houses] and on the other side its an highway so we are not completely in nature). The Rabbits were in the next town that is called Métis-Sur-Mer (about 10-15 minutes walk and you are there) and there too there are houses. My parents saw a Seal this Summer on the beach in front of our house but I did not. The Squirrels that lives near houses are small but one of the time when I went at the cemetery of the other town I saw a bigger one, that cemetery is close to the houses but in a forest near the beach.

The last time I drove was a few years ago. I am way too stressed and it was to the point that it was dangerous. I'm about ready to start again. Driving is fun and it also gives freedom plus where I live there are no public transportation and it would also help me get away from my parents. I am a good driver when I am not stressed.

I love the colors of Fall plus it means Summer is over and Winter is coming and of course Spring is cool too. Each seasons have their different magic but since I hate hot weather I dislike Summers but here (Ste-Florence too) we rarely get very hot weather so I hate this season less now. This house has two stories and the basement is so cool that a few times this Summer I had to open the heat because it was too cold but upstairs has big windows and it gets very hot (even with the curtains closed).

Page 98 of 299 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 298 299

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:12 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.