Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Yes Deanna it is a little nippy around the flip flops this morning in So.Cal. After dropping the kids off I came home and put socks on...lol...need them cos I have tile floors...brrr!

Kitty is doing well - he's so little but he found his feet and is so loving and adorable. He's a Manx and has no tail, so his back legs are like rabbit legs, so he hops around instead of walking - it's so cute!

And yes! I need just 2 more articles - being done today for Nov.

My mother in law gave me a ton of pineapple guavas (she has a tree) because she didn't know what to do with them, so I'm going to make Guava jelly. Went to Stater Bros. for a candy thermometer and when I arrived home, I realized I didn't have any mason jars - lol - they are all in Brooklyn! So I'm off to Target in a min.

It's a beautiful day out today - having a new water heater put in and a new security screens on the sliding door and front door - that way we can open the doors and not be afraid to lose the kitty through the shoddy screens we have right now....busy day today - enjoy yours!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Guys! Afternoon Coffee Break. I'm working on an article to post about Gossip! It's one of several I want to write for my site about this topic.

I am feeling much less blue today, and I missed messaging with all of you this past weekend.

I am so very grateful for our new friendships.

I am a strange writer, I write for a bit, and do other things for a bit, and go back to writing. I clean or do some dialysis chores in between. I'm very excited about NaNoWriMo as well!

Allyson, I am also so excited about your new black kitty. I need to check your Facebook page for pix. I wasn't on Facebook much this weekend.

Also, Deanna thank you for your wonderful comment in the forum about my Halloween article. I appreciate that so very much. I plan to catch up on my forum posting this week.

Hugs and Coffee!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Time for my coffee break too... minus the coffee - drinking water instead.

So my morning took a turn LOL!

My bathroom flooded, just weirdness. Cleaning up, I hurt my back carrying a basket full of soaking wet towels. I finally get it all cleaned up - mopped - I get cleaned up, and I sit down to enjoy my second cuppa - and then I spilled it LOL.

Now I'm too tired to concentrate on writing HA HA!!! Ugh! That's okay. I may knit, and watch a couple of shows on ghosts and hauntings wink

Allyson, the pineapple guavas sounds fun!!!

Chel, I'm grateful too smile XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson, I agree with Deanna, the guavas sound fun and yummy. We have hardwood floors, so I understand about socks!!!!

Deanna, I am sorry to hear about your flood. Unexpected household oops and oddities are never fun! And wet towels are heavy. I hope you are feeling better.

I had to take a break from my article. I was writing in panic mode, and I need to breath.

I also need some chicken noodle soup and a hotdog with mustard. Maybe a couple of Fritos.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Wow, we all seem to be up and down today! lol..Me too! I cannot concentrate on writing at all, and I had great intentions today. However, I have my juice from the cooked down guavas in the fridge chilling before straining AND I started a red meat gravy (you know - the Italian one that goes with pasta) simmering on the stove. Screen is replaced and now waiting for the boiler.

Stopping off at Hobby Lobby after school with the kids to get face paint/make up for Halloween.

Deanna, I feel for you with the flood thing - I've had a few of those, and wet towels are HEAVY!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Whew, no coffee, just a chocolate protein drink.
I am about to finally let my article go.
Wow, what a distracting day.
I think I'm still recovering from too much weekend fun!
I wish you all a great night!
Talk to you tomorrow!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Good morning, everybody. I hope you're sleeping peacefully - I guess Tracy may be up - but it's morning here. I'm not an early riser, but we've just turned the clocks back and I feel as though I'm having a lazy morning and it's not even nine o'clock yet!

Fortunately, no floods in the bathroom. Deanna, what happened there? Have you needed a plumber to come in? (If so, good luck with that.)

With traveling I managed to get behind on my writing. I'm trying to get back to submitting an article on Wednesdays, but I can't seem to do that. And I certainly didn't manage to get ahead. I'm impressed that you guys are going to do NaNoWriMo, but I realized some time ago that I don't actually want to write a novel. I'll look forward to hearing what you all do.

But speaking of books, Allyson, I haven't congratulated you your book. Any more hurdles to jump or is it now ok? Oh, except when it is, there is the promotion.

Michelle, too much fun? Great idea, love it. But is that a bad thing that you then needed to skip the coffee? I must say chocolate always sounds good to me. And tea always makes my day better!

Time to go. I have an appointment this morning and will walk from the clinic through the grounds of a stately home that has a garden center and very nice cafe. They will still be serving breakfast if I don't dawdle. And always serves delicious scones, so there's a backup.

And when you're all finally up and about, I will be sitting at my desk and writing! . . . As long as I don't get distracted.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning! Coffee to my right, two dogs at my feet, one cat on the desk, the other in a basket behind my desk. We are getting ready for Jeff's regular doctor's appointment. Just a check-up.

Mona, I have been trying to get ahead of my articles as well. Maybe it's a matter of trying too hard. I think I will take a deep breath and try once again. smile

Your walk to the clinic sounds wonderful! And now, I want a scone!

Allyson, Alice, and Deanna, I also wish you all a great day! No floods, No Bumps, No Bruises, and lots of writing!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning or afternoon wherever you are!

It's a beautiful morning in So.Cal, seems finally like Autumn. Well, I strained my guavas last night and chilled the juice - now I'm sterilizing my jars and then need to go to the farmers market and buy lime juice for the recipe. I actually added a few apples to the guavas. I thought that might give it a nice flavor. This is my first canning project ever, so I'm hoping it turns out great. I've always wanted to do this - oh, and my father-in-law is giving me his canning pot and jars from the attic - woop!

I went to the garden center yesterday too. Joe bought this great rosemary plant and the pot was too small, so of course I ended up getting other things..lol..I found sage and this herb I've never used before - it's called German Thyme. It looks like regular thyme only the leaves are a little bigger and it smells a little like anise (licorice). It's awesome - so I have to plant those too in my pots when I get back.

Ok, going to turn off my jars that just filled the house with steam and head off to Sprouts (farmers market). I'll keep you posted on the jelly - so excited - I hope it tastes good.

Have a great morning all. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am excited to hear about your jelly!
It sounds like you had a very "natural" type of day!

Jeff's appointment with the doctor went well. It is gloomy and raining here, a good day to read. I have to get organized before NaNoWriMo! I simply must!

Have a great evening, all!

Chel
(Oh my, can I add any more exclamation marks to the above message.?)

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.