Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 194 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter & 1 with butter and sugar spread), three white potatoes and one carrot mashed with milk and butter plus one small veal steak, one Kinder surprise (Minions), Paris Toasts mini toasts, white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in olive oil with macaroni and tomato paste, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had four toasts with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter & 2 with butter and sugar spread), Paris Toasts mini toasts, three onion flavored Cavendish potato patties and three original Cavendish potato patties with ketchup, four white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with two slices of bacon and two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried I the grease and butter, part of a caramel Aero, BlueWater mini fish sticks with ketchup, Paris Toasts mini toasts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, ground beef with sauce (dont know the brand - mom buys it - its powder that we delete in boiling water before putting it in the food), Compliments wavy nature chips, strawberry Starbursts, two McCain peperoni pizzas (did not eat the peperoni), the rest of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had four toasts made by the day before's fresh bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), two slices of bacon, Paris Toasts mini toasts, green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter with macaroni and tomato paste, Compliments wavy nature chips, part of a milk chocolate Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the bacon grease, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Coke and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days old's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), food from McDonald's (1 big mac trio), orange Starbursts, one carrot and two white potatoes and pieces of green onions boiled with three small pork chops and sauce (the same sauce mom buys - still dont remember the name of it - i used 1 spoon and not too much water), cherry Starbursts, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with four toasts made with the three days old's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of bacon with three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, the rest of the milk Aero, Compliments wavy nature chips, most of a poutine with extra cheese and sauce from St-Hubert, about half of three small pork chops (cooked in the grease and butter) with most of four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with the four days old's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the poutine leftovers, one Minions Kinder surprise, pieces of green onions and white mushroom pan fried in olive oil with Kraft teenage mutant ninja turtles pasta, Allan original big foots, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), four onion flavored Cavendish potato patties and four Cavendish potato patties with ketchup, one Minions Kinder surprise, some of the pasta leftovers, Paris Toasts mini toasts.

Page 75 of 194 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.