Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 104 of 256 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Michelle,

I am about to take a nap. Normally waiting for 3:30 would be a breeze but last night was a bad night plus the only reason why I was in bed for more than nine hours is because I went to bed before 19:00. Monday I got almost twelve hours in bed after I had less than four or five. Yesterday I was in bed for less than five hours. It has been crazy since Saturday!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
So I was able to sleep a little but not even half the time I was laying on my television chair. I am like a zombie right now but it would be worst if I would of decided to stay up. I'll go check my emails and take out all my things in the bathroom now so like that I am guaranteed to go in bed earlier than I would if I would not be doing that. His match is starting at 3:30, the match before his has started at 1:30, it's like in the middle of the first set right now which means it's going kind of fast or at least normally. Dad has an appointment at 8:00 and he gets up like forty minutes in advance normally, I hope I'm finished in the bathroom by then!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 18:03 and got up at 3:04. I took a walk, watched Rafael Nadal at the Shanghai Rolex Masters (tv), watched a new movie at 10:30, Judge Judy at 16:00 (decided to skip Dr Phil because Oprah was on), the Dallas Stars at 19:30 and Rafael Nadal at the Shanghai Rolex Masters (internet). It was a bad night and a bad day.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Today promises to be a great day, really for no particular reason. I'm always excited about the weekends because there are so many possibilities. I could go shopping or sit and watch movies. I could visit my parents. This weekend, since my youngest (OK he is 18 and just finished high school in June), is away for the weekend, I'm even thinking I could go away for the weekend. ANY PLACE I WANT! :-) Then I come back to work for two days and off for a week!

So the answer to the question? I'm feeling happy and blessed because I can do whatever I want! I might not know what it is I will be doing after work, but it will be fun!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Flu shot, gift shop, record transcription; lots of things to do.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dianne - The possibilities are endless! Have a great weekend whatever you do. smile

Nancy - I was sleeping, then, I heard the cat come in and lay on the heat register, which alerted me to the fact that the furnace had kicked on. And, me being me, I had to get up and go downstairs to indeed verify the furnace was on and that it was cold enough for it to be on. It was. We had a cold front move in. So, back upstairs, and I watched a bit of Netflix and fell back to sleep. smile I really don't want checking the furnace nightly to become a routine. I have it set to come on when a chill will settle into the house. Apparently, I didn't expect it so soon. ")

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 10/16/15 03:38 PM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
I am about to again check my emails one last time and prepare my things in the bathroom in advance. I did not need a nap tonight but I think I should of taken one anyway. After 22:00 it finally hit me how tired I am. Considering that I spent more than a day up before going to bed and that while in bed I did not slept well and only stayed there for less than seven hours I do not know why I did not woke up tired. In less than one hour I have a Tennis match and that excitement is actually starting to wake me up, it's supposed to be on television, if it really is I will close the computer then, no need to find the match on the internet in case since it's a semi final.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 6:41 and got up at 13:16. I washed my towels and washcloths, took a walk, watched Judge Judy at 16:00, Dr Phil at 18:00, a new movie at 19:25, Real Time and 0:00, The Knick at 1:00 and Rafael Nadal at the Shanghai Rolex Masters (tv). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
When I look back so far on my life, I've done quite a few creative things to be proud of. Some were a challenge. I always thought I was a shy kid, but when my sports teacher put me as captain of 2 teams for the play offs back then - I could lead and direct people and make them great. We were very good.

I never thought of myself as a leader, but I guess I have always been - I've managed people over the last couple of decades too, and now it's time to manage myself.

So it's articles and Nanowrimo AHOY! I CAN DO IT!! lol

Last edited by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook; 10/17/15 11:37 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 7:55 and got up at 14:06. I took a walk and watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00. It was an average night and a bad day.

Page 104 of 256 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.