Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”― Jack Canfield

We get attached to the life with which we're comfortable, and don't dare risk what we have for something that would be worthwhile, but we feel we can't achieve it.

I don't know that "who dares, wins" is necessarily right, but I guess if you don't dare, you definitely won't succeed.

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I love that quote Mona.

I also think that the more we dare, even if it doesn't work out, we just make another choice - we end up moving forward and having adventures even if things don't work out 100 percent laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Fear - what a horrible foe. Something I fight with everyday. Fear seems to lurk around when I'm being creative, and whispers such lies. I often want to punch it in the nose!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Is it okay to state our beliefs for positivity and happiness out loud to the Universe?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, you know, I've learned to use my fear as a measurement of adventure. Usually, I only have it if I'm on the right track, and really getting to use my creative forces.

Fear doesn't try to stop us from doing something that doesn't matter wink It wants to keep us in the comfort zone.

So if you're feeling that fear, you are very likely on the right track LOL!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am still on track, and it feels good to know I may be ticking off fear!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Michelle - Teen
Is it okay to state our beliefs for positivity and happiness out loud to the Universe?

It's even better than okay laugh When we set an intention, dormant forces rush to meet us smile Life (The Universe) love activity, so responds to our intentions.

So ya, state it loud, state it proud smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"It is not what we choose that matters; our power to influence an outcome lies in our reasons for making a certain choice." ~ Caroline Myss

Are we making a decision based on fear or trust? If we cannot trust that we have within us the power to handle any mistake, we'll make choices based on fear; choices we "think" give us a guarantee of a safe outcome.

There will never be a "perfect choice." But we'll always have an inner sufficiency that allows us to remedy any mistake, and move forward from where we are. xoxoxo Deanna

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
“Becoming conscious of your self, aware of who you are and what you can and cannot do, is one of the important tasks of spiritual maturity and the hero’s journey.” ~ Caroline Myss – Invisible Acts of Power

How often are we really aware of who we are? How often do we say "I'm an unlimited being in a body," no matter what we're facing?

The task of honoring ourselves is often the most difficult task we'll face on our hero's journey. To love the package that we call "ME" makes other seemingly difficult tasks seem easy! XOXOXO Deanna

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world." ~ ACIM

Good Morning smile

The world really is such a beautiful place - but we have to be the ones to make the choice to see that beauty.

Have a beautiful day XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.