Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Numerology for Today: September 30, 2015 = 9 + 3 + 8 = 20/2

The vibration of the two is about teamwork, harmony, and co-creation. You are always in a state of co-creation, you are just not always aware of how you are participating in that co-creative state. If you're grumpy or judgmental, you are adding that energy into the creation of your life. What you have to ask yourself is do you want the energy of grumpy and judgmental creating your life? No way!

Focus today on how you can up-level every co-creative event by consciously adding feelings of harmony and love to them. By having patience and compassion, for yourself and others, you open the way for your day to be filled with kindness and light.

Colors: Orange, Pink
Gems: Moonstone, Mangano Calcite, Pink Chalcedony

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Update for Chel:

Teamwork - Together I found something Jeff was looking to find. I hunted as he gave me hints on where he thought it might be.

Harmony - Gave the dogs a bit of pizza, the cats a bit of ham, so that they would all relax while I was drawing.

Co-Creative - The O'Cedar broom and I are spiffing up the upstairs!

I used the color orange in an illustration and made the background on my desktop pink.

Happy vibes of two!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, those are such happy vibes!!!

My daughter and I made some plans, and I reached out to a couple of people who could possibly help me with an adventure, as I have an adventure for them too smile

And I gathered some necessities for my son, and met with him. We had such a nice dinner together.

It was a great day - but WOW to the energy. I actually got over 6,000 steps on my little step tracker LOL!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Numerology for Today: October 1, 2015 = 1 + 1 + 8 = 10/1

And back to a new adventure - again! But that's how life is - full of new adventures, all the time.

Adventures are about stepping out of your comfort zone. The "Comfort Zone" is the couch of the Universe. You know how you feel laying on your couch, all nice and relaxed, playing videos or watching TV? And how nothing, really, happens from the couch? Well, it's the same in the comfort zone - nothing really happens from the comfort zone.

Creation requires movement - a going forward on something. And every act started with that first step, that first action. Today is about taking a step.

Not that you can't indulge in the occasional Netflix binge, or day of computer games - but life is not meant to be lived in front of that TV.

You are an Infinite Being in a body, a Light from Source Energy. And Light is meant to shine laugh So shine!

Colors: Red, Black, Gray, Silver
Gems: Ruby, Herkimer Diamond, Onyx, Obsidian

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Loving Life!
Wow, I never thought I would ever type that phrase on the web. I always thought it was so cheesy. Today, it's cheesy, yet fitting.
I stepped outside of my comfort zone by donating a dragon puppet to my local library and asking if they could use donations for their upcoming Halloween Party. Believe me - this was totally out of my comfort zone! I took a step.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YAY Chel, that is awesome!!! Our Soul LOVES when we go on new adventures smile Your library is so lucky to have you!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today's Numerology: October 2, 2015 = 1 + 2 + 8 = 11

The vibration of the 11 is about illumination, messages, and carrying as much light as possible. Open to the Universe, say YES, and be a Luminary by seeing Light in others, even when they make choices that fail to honor their divine nature.

Pay attention to synchronicity - this is the Universe seeking to get your attention. So you keep seeing patterns? Or the number 11:11 over and over?

What you seek, is seeking you wink (yes, that's a Rumi quote).

Colors: Silver, Gray, Black, White
Gems: Moonstone, Mother of Pearl, Petalite

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today's Numerology: October 3, 2015 = 1 + 3 + 8 = 12/3

The vibration of the three is about optimism and good cheer. Have some fun, socialize, enjoy your day!

Colors: Yellow, gold
Gemstones: Citrine, Pyrite

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Deanna!
Will do as I now have your permission and the permission of the number three!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
It's always nice to have the support of the numbers, right smile

Deanna Joseph

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.