Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#900581 09/29/15 10:23 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
We are just about into that time of year! In fact, a couple of my neighbors already have pumpkins and scarecrows decorating their front yard.

I've already started watching shows about ghosts, especially those based on true stories.

I definitely believe in ghosts. I've been visited by spirits in my dreams, have felt their presence when I've done house clearings - once a spirit even smacked my hand hard enough, I dropped the rattle I'd been holding LOL!!! I wasn't scared, though I was a bit shaken. So yes, I do believe.

How about you? Do you believe in ghosts?

Here are a couple of my articles about spirits.

Afterlife Visitations Spirit communication has been documented in just about every culture. Find out if the spirits have been trying to contact you.

Will Storr vs. the Supernatural Book Review Will Storr, investigative journalist, decides to investigate the supernatural. Read my review of of this entertaining, and educational look into the world of paranormal investigations and the supernatural.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Not too long ago I got to do a house cleansing. It was pretty simple, just someone who died in the house being pesky to the current residents.

However, one of the current occupants of the home was an 8 year old child. He was so happy when I told him I could sense the ghost too, and I shared with him an energy technique to clear negative energies. Then I had him assist me in doing the clearing work (which I don't always do, but this was a simple enough case). This poor kid believed he was a weirdo. I told him if he was, then I was too! That just made him laugh.

Kids are OFTEN very sensitive to spirits and hauntings. And they handle it so much better when an adult (especially a mom or dad) will believe them, and support them, even if they cannot personally understand (or feel or sense) what's going on.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I've been able to see 'spirit' since I was a child and have had many experiences with 'ghosts'. Even though I don't understand it, I trust my experience and know how much it has helped me through my life.

I often have prophetic dreams and 'know' thins before they happen. Life is amazing and full of things we don't understand. I see it as the magic of life or 'Gods' influence.

Love your story smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, I really believe most people are actually sensitive to spirits, but that they can easily write it off, and forget about it.

I do believe life is so amazing, and so filled with things undiscovered; we don't know that we don't know wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I was talking with someone this weekend who has a very playful spirit in her office!! She'll come into work, and find stuff all rearranged!

Have you ever had the experience of having something moved, and having it disappear, only to have it reappear later in the strangest of places?

I have - on occasion, but could never really be sure that it wasn't just me, or my family LOL!!

Deanna Joseph

D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
Hi Deanna,
I have had several experiences that suggest our spirits live on and can visit the living. The thought of spirits hanging out with me used to scare me, but now I realize it's a good thing -- very positive and comforting. It's nice to know that some people care enough to stop by and check on us after they leave this world. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Deanna, I totally agree.

My own grandmother passed back in 2008 (April). When the season drew closer that year, it finally really hit me that my Grama was gone - she would NOT be there for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I was driving, and thinking about this, and said out loud, "I love you Grama." Immediately I heard "I love you too baby." I KNEW that was my Grama responding, and it just felt so loving.

It was so comforting to know she was still there. And I do still feel like she pops in once in a while to check on us smile

Deanna Joseph

D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
That is a great story! I once smelled my grandmother's perfumed powder and felt her presence when I was going through a difficult time. Definitely a huge comfort!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi. This seems like a safe place to tell a secret, or make a confession.

In answer to the question posted - Yes, I do.

I don't always call them ghosts, I call them spirits. And, since I was young, I have experienced visits from strangers and those I knew in this life.

And, I have a question. Jeff and I are new dog owners as of 2013. We have always had cats. The dogs both sense visits a few moments before I do. Has anyone had this experience with their dogs or heard of such a thing?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Deanna, that's sweet. I don't recall that I've actually ever smelled anything. No! I take that back. My step-dad was an avid smoker. Every once in a while I smell cigarette smoke - even though we are a smoke free family!

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.