Print Thread
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I actually slept in today - till like 6:15am. That is late for me LOL!!

My coffee this morning is a cafe mocha - simple, but delicious. It's been pushing 100 degrees here this week, and today is already to warm to have the windows opened. Sigh.

Alice, I am with you on that - there is something very peaceful about living according to the seasons, and savoring the moments. My daughter and I have even been discussing things we want to do this season to create lovely memories. So far, at the top of that list, is getting out with friends, and enjoying being outside.

Allyson, maybe you'll bake something, and then post pictures smile I LOVE looking at beautiful food too (especially desserts LOL). And I hope your coffee machine was in line this morning. Maybe you need to let it know just how very easy it would be to replace it ::::evil grin:::

Chel, I hope your day turned around. I was up a bit later than usual last night because my son came home, and I had to hear about his adventures in his first week away at college. And, I'm currently binge-watching "The Gates." Well, if you can call watching one episode, and then falling asleep during the next one, binge watching LOL!!!

So, today I'm getting some silverware for my boy - he has no forks or spoons LOL!!! I'm also going to take some maple fudge over to my mom and aunt.

I did find out on Thursday that my aunt has alzheimer's type dementia. That's sad, but also, finally, it's a diagnosis. My aunt and I have both been treating life as if it will go back to normal, and now we know it won't. Now I can prep for that.

So, onward and upward, right smile

I am looking forward to a great day!!! And I hope you are too!

Have a wonderful and beautiful day smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just about to leave for the park with my girls for our weekend walk. Hubby went to Target for a new coffee pot - enjoying the new brew and waiting for the kids to get it together!

Enjoy your morning kids!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dare not say Good Morning as it is past 10 PM in Columbus, Ohio. Yet, I am having coffee. Saturdays are Ohio State University Buckeye Football day and Jeff and I with our dear friend and neighbor, Rlena, gather today for food, touchdowns, and hopefully a Buckeye win! As of tonight, we are still undefeated.

Deanna - I am thinking of you and your aunt. And, I do understand about getting a clear diagnosis.

Allyson, I hope you had a wonderful walk today with your girls.

Alice, I am hoping that you completed your list of things to do today and were able to enjoy your day!

It was a good day in Columbus, and after a few chores on the computer, I plan to snuggle up with my newest binge show - Hart of Dixie. smile

I hope you guys had a great day!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson, how was the family walk?

Last edited by Alice - Weight Loss; 09/27/15 04:12 AM.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Michelle, I completed the errand list ... the housework will have to wait until today. My son and I saw Hotel Transylvania 2 - funny movie. So many shows to watch ... Heart of Dixie is on the list. Do you really like it?

Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Deanna, how are there enough hours in a day to get it all done? I'm caring for my aunt next weekend who has dementia. She was such a strong and intelligent woman. It doesn't seem reasonable that this is happening at the rate it is.

Happy Sunday!

Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I was up at 5:15am. But that's totally okay, I got to go out and see tonight's full moon dress rehearsal smile

I am enjoying cafe mocha, which is basically just coffee with a spoon of baking cocoa (no sugar) and part plain creamer, and part sweet creamer. I am gradually adding more plain and less sweet. Since I've cut out sugar in the rest of my diet (mostly) I feel okay with making my coffee change-over a little more slowly LOL!

Alice, I am sorry about your aunt. And as for dementia, ya, I am still so much in denial. I keep thinking, when I see them in a moment of clarity, that it was all a big misunderstanding or something.

Oh I want to see Hotel Transylvania 2. Wait? Did I even see the first one? I don't think I did LOL!!

Chel, I have family members in Maryland who LIVE for football - it's so cute!! They are in their 70s. If I call back there in the middle of an important play, they always tell me they'll call me back, and hang up without so much as a goodbye LOL!!!

Allyson, congrats on the new coffee pot. And I hope you enjoyed your walk!

My son is still home for the weekend. I imagine we'll have a giant breakfast (once everyone finally gets up).

I hope everyone has an amazing day! XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good Morning ladies!

Alice and Deanna, yes, enjoyed the walk in the park - it's so serene and beautiful - but it started getting so hot at 10:30. So Starbuck we hit and then home.

Today I'm taking the girls down to Laguna Beach for a couple of hours until it starts to heat up again. I'm not supposed to be out in extreme heat from my the stent I had put in my throat, so I'm limited - I can make that work though.

I'm still hoping you don't have to feed the meters on Sunday smile Well, I'm leaving at 8:30. I'm all ready to go out the door and the girls are still in their P.J.'s lol I'm leaving ready or not!

Enjoy your morning coffees and I'll talk to you later.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ok, I'm back from the beach! That was too much of nice! I really missed that in N.Y.

The kids got smashed with a big and that made mommy laugh really hard! LOL

It started getting a little hot and I was afraid of a meter ticket. Stopped at Starbucks and walked into a lovely cold house.

Can't wait til next weekend!
What are you guys up to today?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Guys! Please excuse my tardiness. I am currently living in the state of Alabama and eating crab dip through the show "Hart of Dixie". It's not really binge watching when you do stop every 30 minutes or so to do a little chore here and again. I now have an excuse to watch more as I'm eating chili, though for some odd reason, I'm wanting catfish and grits! Yes, it's a great show!!!!
I am also going over my site with a fine tooth comb as I will be able to submit my review for graduation for the Teen Site tomorrow night! I am so nervous and excited!
Oh, AND GO BUCKS! We are still undefeated!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.