Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna - I am thinking of you today! I wish your son and your family a wonderful adventure. To you - I send positive thoughts and wishes for your new adventures as well.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Thanks Allyson, it really was a great day, as we were over there far longer than I thought we'd get to be. So YAY!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Numerology for Today: September 21, 2015 = 9 + 3 + 8 = 20/2

Today's vibe is about harmony and co-creation. We are always in a co-creative relationship or interaction with someone or something. We just don't always know it, or have awareness of it. So, most often, it's unconscious. Unconsciously co-creating is when we don't take responsibility for our experience. Choose to be responsible for your experience, and the energy you bring. This up-levels what happens next!

Colors: Orange, Pink, Salmon, Beige
Gemstones: Epidote, Jasper

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
WOW! Today, Jeff helped to co-create the title of my new article I am posting.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Thanks so much Chel smile It was a pretty good day, and I haven't sobbed today, not once!

He did text me this morning, and I did tear up just a wee bit, but onward and upward!! He's on an adventure.

My daughter and I got to some homeschooling today. Another adventure smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YAY to Jeff!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today's Numerology: September 22, 2015 = 9 + 22 + 8 = 39/12/3

Today's vibration carries a lot of joyful energies. The main vibration is that of the "3" which is about enthusiasm, joy, and cheer. Enthusiasm is a powerful creative force. But it's also backed by the vibration of inner wisdom (you have what it takes, right now - stop waiting, just do it).

You create your Life by stepping into it, not waiting for the next thing to happen. There are forces that seek to work for you by working through you. Remember that powerful creative force that put the galaxies into their spin? Well it creates through you too, so step into yourself as the dynamic and powerful creator you came forth to be, and then Life will meet you half way.

Colors: Yellow, Gold, Green
Gemstones: Citrine, Mookaite Jasper, Botswana Agate

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thanks Deanna,

It should be a good day for me - it's my birthday. I'm grateful to be able to celebrate it!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Happy Birthday Allyson!!

Here is a little info on the numerology for your coming year XOXOXO

September 22, 2015 = 9 + 4 + 8 = 21/3

You are in a "3" personal year. The vibrations of a "3" year are joy, cheer, optimism, and enthusiasm.

This is your year for fun! Express yourself creatively, through joy, and Life expands.

There is a saying, "Life loves activity." (Write this out, and read it everyday.) What this means is that for every bit of joy and enthusiasm you express, Life (the Universe, Source, God) expresses it right back at you.

You are a Being of Light, and you honor your Divinity by allowing the expression of joy to guide your creative experience.

Bright Birthday Blessings to you Allyson XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today's Numerology: September 23, 2015 = 9 + 5 + 8 = 22

Today's energies are brought to you, not only by the master number, "22," but also by the Autumn Equinox - it's time for a transformation.

The Vibration of the 22 is about harmony and creation in a big way: as a Being of Light, everything you do contributes to the "whole." Just as the teeniest of pebbles can cause a ripple in a pool of water, so too are your thoughts and actions rippling out into the world at large.

Feel appreciation for someone today who deserves it. Really feel it. And then, appreciate something about someone who may not deserve it. Really feel it.

Appreciation is a very powerful way to shift our consciousness into more loving and powerful state. And appreciation paves the way for a kinder, more Light filled day.

As your day becomes more filled with Light, you shift the world around you.

What is it you send out into the world today?

Colors: Green, Tan, Bronze
Gemstones: Citrine, Green Aventurine, Mangano Calcite

Deanna Joseph

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.