Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 144 of 282 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio were in it, it was their character from The Quick and the Dead. They were traveling by car and they had a few dollars with them (more than 10$). They ended up in a city where they found a room somewhere and when they were going to eat at a restaurant Rusty when he saw how much it was for the money said that they could not because they would up end with no money before having to leave. One or both ended up in a shooting contest, they were very confident about winning so they/he ended up betting money they did not have (50$) and during the first round one of them lost, after being shocked he betted double but they wanted to be sure he had that money. I do not remember the rest or I just woke up then, the last thing I remember is him or them trying to think of a way out of a way to stay in it until winning.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with wrestling.

Someone had a Golden Retriever. She washed him and I started to talk to him and tell him how pretty he was and he was very excited. For some reason he had to sleep outside in a cage. Me and someone else decided to make a diversion one night and when the woman was looking there I opened the cage to let him out and hid so that she could think he was able to get out and then decide that it was too dangerous for him to sleep outside so bring him inside. She was wondering how that happened but she did not seemed to want to bring him inside the house.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was on this website writing in the four threads I usually do before breakfast but the first two took a long time eventhough those two comments were short. That had me freaking out because it was not normal plus I have a few other things online to do before eating my breakfast.

I had bought a sybian machine. I was in my bedroom where I had put it and mom came in and saw it then asked what it was. At first I was shy (not ashamed) about it then I thought about it while she was looking at it and decided not to be. I told her what it was and before she made a scene I told her that nothing was wrong about it because sex was natural and normal.

I was a cop. A morning me and my partner went to the headquarters to find out what we would be doing that day, when we were being explained which criminal to go get I was listening and putting things in my purse. We went to what seemed to be a ghetto and in a building. I went straight to the door where that criminal was and he of course did not want to be caught after trying to act like he was not there. That made me smile but then when he tried to get away I tried shooting him and the first times I missed so that made me angry and when I finally hit him I made sure to shoot him in the butt for revenge. I hit him also on one arm then he stopped trying to get away and we arrested him.

I was in a huge school and Chinese terrorists came in. While they were getting everyone I was able to hide one kid. The head terrorist when he looked at the list and counted who was put aside realised one person was missing and he asked everyone about it, me and everyone else did not answer and he then made a sign and some men came with a barrel and inside was the kid I had hidden dead.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

A place where they kidnapped and imprisoned marine animals for entertainment just did that to Humpback Whales. I went there to spy and find a way out for them and when I arrived at that tank I just started to cry (i was close to it before even entering that awful place). I made eye contact with one of them and he/she knew I was there to help. I kept saying over and over before and during that eye contact sorry, I am sorry.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went on Explosm to see the new comic and realised that for a second straight day had not put it on their website yet, at first I thought they had but I realised it was the one from yesterday that they had put very late.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was like a Lara Croft. I went on a mission that seemed impossible but I succeeded anyway. I remember a man coming with me, me coming back on a private jet and a woman I did not liked or she did not liked me or both of us did not liked each others living in the huge house I was living in.

I was rich and decided to go in a truck stop and ask for a lift. I wanted to find someone nice. I was able to and when I was in his truck I asked him if he liked steak and he said of course and I then asked him if he wanted one cooked by Gordon Ramsay and at first he was shocked but then he realised I was telling him the truth. I told him where to go. He had to stop for more diesel fuel, when he was doing that I came out to walk around. I was wearing pajamas. One of the trucker there started to laugh at me by laughing and insulting me in a high voice, almost screaming. I smiled and when he was done with the insults I came close and after asked him if he recognized me or after that I told him that I was a billionaire and that he had blew it. At first he was laughing but then he recognized me and stopped laughing.

I (did not look like myself but it was me) was driving in an old fast car. When I was stopped somewhere and coming back to my car I saw a woman running for her life, she had cuffs on and was very dirty and bloodied a little too. There were many cops around but I knew that she was not a criminal and that the cops fake or real were in on this. I was parked near a corn field which is where that woman was running. I with my back to the cops said softly to enter my car without any noise and to hide, I opened the back door close to that field and she entered it. I was moving slowly so that I would appear normal. I then started to drive and I stopped to talk to one of these cops to ask for directions eventhough I knew where to go, this too was to appear normal (1 of the cops looked like Cole Hauser - thats the 1 i asked directions to) and it worked. I then started to drive away from there.

A teenage boy was in a cooking contest. He came out with a pizza dough with hot sauce in it then added a little hot sauce on it when it was cooked then three pieces or what seemed to be chicken or some other meat or fish. The judges liked it and he then thought or said or did both about cutting the topping in small pieces so to have some in every or almost every bites.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I was in here writing in the what is the weather where you are thread but instead of writing the four sentences I wanted I only wrote three.

Page 144 of 282 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.