Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 256 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You got me beat Mona and Nancy. I'm sitting at Starbucks. Just finished my article and then it's on to chapter twenty one of my second novel which is almost complete. Then I will wait for the thunderstorms to come in...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Finished 2 articles to round out September, but it's to darn hot to do anything. Going to pick up the kids from school right now - with the A/C in the car on full power. It's 85 F but feels like 105 F...ugg!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:52 and got up at 10:48. I took a walk, made an online order, watched Judge Judy at 16:00, Dr Phil at 17:00 and a new movie at 19:00. It was an average night and a bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
What will I do today? That is a lovely question to ponder as I sit sipping coffee, with my "to-do" journal in hand.

I'm going to connect with my coach, and ask her about an outline I'm creating for an offer. Then working on that should take up a good part of the day.

I'm going to a talk, and networking event tonight. I'm really excited cuz there will be people there who are into getting psychic readings, and I GIVE them!! Wooo Hooo!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
put my grandson on the bus this morning (kindergarten). Then brought the two year old to my house for the day. We took a mile walk and kept him occupied this afternoon. He likes music so I put a Wiggles DVD on and he watched twice - singing, dancing, and following along with the music. Periodically he would turn around and indicate where he wanted me to stand and dance along with him.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Angie, you went on a mile walk? That is so awesome!! I did not make it out of the house yesterday. I had a massive headache come on shortly before lunch time, and my day was spent in quiet after that.

I did get work done on one of my offers though, and I think I should be able to finish that up today.

Later I'll go visit my mom and aunt, and then try to arrange for volunteers to visit them - hopefully with a cuddly therapy dog!! My mom LOVES cuddling with small dogs (she's stuck in bed) and my aunt's dog is just not all that friendly.

And, I think my kids and I may do something crazy and wacky for lunch, like In-N-Out Burger laugh I hope everyone has a great day! laugh

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Yum, now there's a thought In-N-Out...mines right around the corner. Their burgers are the best!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Yum, now there's a thought In-N-Out...mines right around the corner. Their burgers are the best!

I love their burgers and fries - and this IS the last weekend my son will be home for the entire weekend. A week from tomorrow, he moves on campus and starts school. So it definitely feels like a day to have the best burgers around!

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 09/12/15 08:19 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Oh wow, I bet you will miss having him around. Bless X

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:05 and got up at 6:54. I took a walk, ran errands with my parents (Rimouski = they stopped at a place where they sell tombstones [for my aunt who picked 1 for her late husband the day before in Amqui] + Sears [only mom and i entered to check if they had received new catalogues] + 11:00 waxing appointment [they ran errands and came back when i was about done taking my next appointments and paying] + the biggest Jean Coutu + Meubles En Gros + Rona ~ Mont-Joli = IGA), watched Judge Judy at 16:30, Dr Phil at 17:00, a new movie at 19:05 and Real Time at 22:00. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

Page 97 of 256 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.