Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 137 of 282 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to wash a pair of jeans but I also did not want to waste lots of water so I looked around for other dirty clothes to wash at the same time, at first it looked like nothing was available for that but looking more I found a lot of jeans to add for that load of laundry. I also remember that the more time advanced people started appearing and the more people there were, that's all I remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

I received a call from my aesthetician and she was changing one of my appointments, that made me angry and I decided to leave that place and go to another. I told mom that I had accepted this one time but now it was too much.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast (i had at least 1 of the musketeers with me - i remember at least 1 talking) and saw (i think thats when it talked) in my place at the table a fresh bought bread.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is mom saying that it had thundered and I had not heard it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My brother was there and he was young. Someone either knocked on the door or rang the door bell, he answered by himself eventhough he knew he was not supposed to. A man came in and he was trying to sell a Cabbage Patch Doll (Gagou - the 1 i have - he is 1 of my 4 musketeers). He was explaining how he was not new (the bottom of his shoes were a little dirty & some other minor things), by that time my parents were there. Patrick really wanted it and dad said okay knowing full well it would cost money that he did not have. The man said his price and dad said that he would give him part of it then a piece of paper saying that he owed him the rest, the man of course did not agree with it (first he did not know dad + he had to leave town). He wanted to take Gagou back and my brother did not want to. That's all I remember (i think it ended there).

N
N
One more thing from that dream I remember (remembered it before noon and still remember it so figured why not write here).

At one point someone (mom i think - also i think i was there but if i was i did not see myself) asked the seller if he had more of these dolls (Gagou is thin - he is part of a very rare group of these dolls that were not sold a long time) and the man said no and we were disappointed.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in my entertainment room and mom was too. When she left I closed my door and found pictures on the internet to masturbate to. Almost immediately she came back downstairs, she was in the biggest room ironing. I realised that I had not closed the door completely, a tiny crack was there and I could see her trying to see what I was doing. By that time I was completely naked and trying to orgasm, I got up to hide behind my television chair but at the same time mom came to the door to look inside.

My parents were pushing my buttons, they were doing it one at a time then at the same time, like a contest. I was close to a panic attack and they were enjoying themselves until I lost it and went to where they were and did what they do to push my buttons right in their faces, after a while of this I screamed so how does it feel?

Page 137 of 282 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.