Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've never had this dream before.

I had the most interesting and frightening dream last night. I dreamed that I could project myself anywhere I wanted. Not just a projection, but another me, physical me. The 'original' me remained where I lived. Both acted like and were me.

I projected first to my oldest son. He was somewhere that looked like a school. Not sure. It's the oldest I've ever seen him in a dream. He was about 17 years old. I've only dreamed about both of my kids up to the age of about 12.

We talked for a while. He asked where I was going. I told him Hawaii. He knew why. The rest of our convo was a blur. Next thing I know I'm in Hawaii. It was just me and my oldest granddaughter Kyla. I don't know where everyone else was. Tearful but joyful reunion.

We ended up where I live now, KS...We ended up being chased by a mad man into a 7-11 that was being torn up inside to make room for some other business. They wouldn't let us stay, so we ran and ran...(she's only 8 years old).

The dream ended abruptly...

What does this mean?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Maybe if you post it in the dreams section someone could answer you?

I really miss Lori. Hopefully if she cannot come back like before then someone will replace her so we can have someone to interpret our dreams. There are websites for that but it's only for words so it does not help when we want help for an entire dream.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Nancy. I didn't think that far. I had to get it written down.

D
D
Lacking dreams now a days :(

N
N
DeEden,

Or maybe you have forgotten them when you wake up? That is what has happened to me the last two days.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
DeEden,

Insomnia? Not sleeping well?

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
DeEden, maybe that's a good thing! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey girls!

Well, to tell you the truth I haven't had any bad, nightmarish kind of dreams since I was pubescent or early 20's. Maybe some small ones in between!

I did, however, have a recurring dream/nightmare as a pubescent kid, where I was being chased up inside a windmill by a fox - spiraling around and around and woke up every time the fox caught up to me. I remember panting and trying to get away. Never told my parents.

I never knew what that meant, but it occasionally comes back to haunt me.

But now - I'm 55 and myself and my twin girls went through a house fire on May 22, surviving the ordeal.

And I, within 2 months cheated death twice! Once from the fire and twice from the after affects, having throat surgery from being interbated and later I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lungs from being inactive due to shortness of breath.

Whilst in the hospital in NY, I had flashbacks of the smoke in the house and fire outside of the windows - screaming was all me and the kids could do after the call to 911..I hear that often on a daily basis when people talk to me.

Me and the kids passed out from smoke inhalation and were immaculately rescued by the wonderful guys of the New York City F.D.

My point is - the fox chased me again after all of those years - but this time he didn't bother me - I wasn't scared.

Not sure what that means...but I want the smoke visions to go away!

Sorry guys, that was a little long-winded! lol

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm so glad you and your girls made it out! I can't begin to imagine...You and yours were meant to be here and that is awesome!
I'm glad the fox doesn't scare you anymore.

Dreams, like computers, are funny animals.

I ignore most of my dreams, but there are those that stick with me and I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with them. I sure hope those smoke visions go away soon!

NP...let it all out, it doesn't matter how long-winded as you say.

N
N
Allyson,

I am glad you and your daughters made it out alive! I hope your health problems are over now if not soon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.