logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Don't know why pimples appear on my face. I didn't eat something different and I don't smoke either. So where does it come from? I don't understand and how to deal with it. Everyday I burst them with a needle and to clean my skin as many as I can with a spoon but they come back... What can I do?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
I do not know what is your age. But if these pimples have appeared suddenly it can be because of hormonal changes. It happens.
First of all stop touching, needling and spooning them.Its very harmful for skin.

On very personal experience I will suggest you to use some good anti acne face wash and check at least for 15 days if some difference appear or not. If you do not feel any betterment consult some dermatologist rather experimenting.

S
S
I think that you had better not to try to remove the pimples with a needle, because it could cause the worse skin troubles. There could many reasons of having pimples on our face or body, such as stress, food, weather, or cosmetics. If there were no changes on food, have you been stressed out these days? Or hot and humid summer weather could be the reason, or the cosmetics you are using could cause the skin troubles on your face. I think that checking the cosmetics you are using can be the first step. What kind of skin type do you have? Dry? Oily? I guess that you might have an oily skin type because I have oily and combination skin type, and sometimes I have skin troubles such as pimples as well when I am stressed out, or when my face is so oily because of the sweat and humid weather. Therefore, when I try some new skin care products, I always check that if the products is for oily skin type. The products should have the functions of moisturizing, controlling excessive sebum, and relieving the skin troubles. What I am using now is IASO’s Purifying Toner and Emulsion, and I use them every time after I wash my face clearly. Washing the face clearly is also important. I usually like using toner more than emulsion or cream types because sometimes they are oily. However, this emulsion makes my skin even more moist after I clean my pores with the toner. Drinking enough water is important for moist skin as well.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I am 53, have sensitive skin, and suddenly started breaking out really badly this summer - we're talking hormonal issues of course, but also the heat and humidity that we've had this last July. My experience is that Murad products are worth every last penny. There's an acne line and an anti-aging acne line. If you have access to an Ulta or a Sephora, the line has 'starter kits' where you get smaller sized products so you can try the entire line before committing $$$. Since the starter kits last for roughly a month, I'm thinking I'm just going to buy one each time I run out. That way I'll have fresher products and won't have to sink $$$ into skin care.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
J
OP Offline
J
[quote=stepjmus03]If there were no changes on food, have you been stressed out these days? What kind of skin type do you have? Dry? Oily? [/quote]

I am not stressed but I am really exhausted these days... Too much work and things to think about. I just wanna have a break and sleep forever. My skin is sometimes really dry and sometimes too oily. Is it normal?

[quote=stepjmus03]The products should have the functions of moisturizing, controlling excessive sebum, and relieving the skin troubles. What I am using now is IASO’s Purifying Toner and Emulsion, and I use them every time after I wash my face clearly. Washing the face clearly is also important. I usually like using toner more than emulsion or cream types because sometimes they are oily. However, this emulsion makes my skin even more moist after I clean my pores with the toner. Drinking enough water is important for moist skin as well. [/quote]

I tried to give a look to your purifying toner on amazon and other websites but I couldn't find it. Where did you buy it?

E
E
Pimples are typically found on the face, neck, shoulders, back and chest. There is no serious health risk associated with acne but severe acne can lead to the formation of permanent scars. Experts are still uncertain why some people are more prone to acne compared to others. However, genetics plays a role so if a person has a parent who suffered from acne, he/she may have inherited the tendency to develop the skin condition. Do not pop pimples, Popping pimples and squeezing can increase risk of infection which can worsen acne.I would like to suggest you visit dermatologist or try using their tested product like Zeroblem which is a professional grade product, hope It will help you. Have a great weekend!

Last edited by EvlinSymon; 08/29/15 03:14 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I suggest that you refrain from popping pimples on your face or anywhere on your body. The safest thing to do is to visit your dermatologist or ask your family doctor for advice. Hormonal changes might be the culprit or something else.

Shark
Shark
My advice is to just drink plenty of water. You might not eat something you're allergic to or smoke but it may be the humidity in your place. Hot air causes sweat which adds to the production of pimples and acne on one's face. Hope this helps.

**Drink water!

J
J
Try using neem leaves.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I used to suffer from pimple when I was in college. I think aside from your hormones. Diet and lifestyle greatly affects the state of your skin. Get some rest, eat healthy foods and exercise and for sure you'd definitely see the changes. Also, try to use organic serums/ facial cleansers (if you're not allergic to any). No harsh chemicals in as much as possible.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.