Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 134 of 282 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was talking with one person or more about Minions.

Elizabeth Warren was running for president. Before she did that or while doing that she divorced and was rewarded the house which she sold for a few million dollars. A rumor came out about her and the polls showed that less people wanted to vote for her. She did a press conference where she said that if people would not vote for her because of that she would sell everything she has then leave this country and leave all Americans in trouble. After voting she was not elected or was just elected with the minority so she did what she did she would do. While she was at the bank her daughter that had drug problems appeared with her boyfriend that was a criminal. They went in the line for the ATM machines where she was but behind a few people, they had a plan to ask for money and if she would not give it to take it. I was there too (i may of been with EW - sometimes i had that impression and sometimes not), at first I was behind these two but then I made sure to put at least one person in between us. I suddenly had my head in the clouds while looking outside and ended up near the daughter's boyfriend close to him, he put up one hand an I came out of my clouds. I said do not touch me and pushed him, people around became scared but I was not. He pushed me back threatening me and I told him that he touched me first and he continued. I asked him if he knew what and then said one word was and he said no and I hit him very quickly one time on his throat an he fell to the floor in pain, I went to one ATM machine and when I was done I told him that in about five minutes he would be okay. I went to my car which was a red sports car, when that happened his girlfriend was not there but she was when I came by in my car, I slowed down and wave to them then drove away fast. Elizabeth Warren was talking to someone and told him that she had found an amazing country, there she had bought a land and for not a lot of money would have build a small house. She was describing how she asked it to be like and I could see the house when she was talking about it. The wood stove would be in a different room attached to the house and the hole where the heat would enter the house when it would be cold could be closed when not cold so that she could still use that wood stove to make food on it. The inside was small but there was room to walk around and for everything. The bedroom was upstairs and every other rooms downstairs.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (it already took me such a long time to write my post because of that darn technical issue that is still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
And here's another try (with the same technical issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I went to the bathroom and for some reason I kept using toilet paper eventhough that much was not needed and then I started also using tissues and paper towel. When I was finally done the toilet was completely full with these papers and there were even garbage like chip bags. I thought that I could not flush so I started taking stuff out of there.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching television and saw that something with Guy A Lepage was about to start and thought to myself I am a fan plus I rarely watch something in French so why not. Al I remember is that a scene was him and a girl going out an apartment naked, the girl became shy about it when she saw other people then he called her a name that at first we thought it was not hers but it was but she knew he was talking about someone else even maybe an animal.

Someone was blaming two pools being dirty on a very tiny animal (i do not remember their names - its the oldest animal i think - they are microscopic and can live in any temperature and even in space - they look like fat worms with pointy teeth) which was ridiculous in two ways I thought. First because this animal is so small then because it is human beings who pollute not animals.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was going to the bathroom to do my morning beauty routine.

I was walking and when I arrived at the tiny forest part that is between my city and the next while I was coming back I saw on one of the trees a Woodpecker. A short time after I walked past that place I heard him/her.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It was breakfast time and I realised there was no bread left then I looked for eggs and there were none too so I had no idea what to make. I then said that I would go get something at the grocery store with the hope that one or both of my parents would do it but none were moving so I changed from a pajama to some clothes and just when I was grabbing the keys of the truck dad said that he would go (or drive).

All I remember is that I wanted a sex toy so I got one by mail and then I was figuring out how to get rid of the package for that sex toy without my parents seeing it. I also remember that after I had some troubles with it and the store I bought it did not really want to help me but still keep me as a customer or something else happened with the store.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I just posted this in my forum...but I thought I'd share it with you here.

I've never had this dream before.

I had the most interesting and frightening dream last night. I dreamed that I could project myself anywhere I wanted. Not just a projection, but another me, physical me. The 'original' me remained where I lived. Both acted like and were me.

I projected first to my oldest son. He was somewhere that looked like a school. Not sure. It's the oldest I've ever seen him in a dream. He was about 17 years old. I've only dreamed about both of my kids up to the age of about 12.

We talked for a while. He asked where I was going. I told him Hawaii. He knew why. The rest of our convo was a blur. Next thing I know I'm in Hawaii. It was just me and my oldest granddaughter Kyla. I don't know where everyone else was. Tearful but joyful reunion.

We ended up where I live now, KS...We ended up being chased by a mad man into a 7-11 that was being torn up inside to make room for some other business. They wouldn't let us stay, so we ran and ran...(she's only 8 years old).

The dream ended abruptly...

What does this mean?

Still shivering...

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It was about public buses. I was either taking them or driving them or both. I remember one bus was not driven really well but I cannot remember if I was the one driving it or not and if not if I was in it.

For some reason I had two appointments with the aesthetician I had when I was living in Ste-Florence. While I was in one of those I decided to get electrolysis done on my face above my lips and I also decided it would be there. After my first I realised that he had not done that area completely eventhough I asked her to get all the hairs. I said okay for this time I will accept it but it cannot happen again. I remember my dad being there at least one time when we discussed that and what it meant for transportation and where we lived.

Page 134 of 282 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.