Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 133 of 282 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Karen,

I don't know. I thought that these people end up often in my dreams because I am a fan (or not like Jennifer Lawrence).

I have a big imagination and this is a form of creativity. My only talent is writing but I haven't done it in many years.

Acting is something I would love to do or at least often imagine myself doing but I am very shy, lots of actors and actresses are so my shyness would not be a problem if I do have that talent.

I wish Lori or someone else would interpret our dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (and i wish they would get rid of that commercial at the top who makes our keyboard skips often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
And here's another try.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me while I was eating breakfast.

I was saying that it was cool to use waxing as a way to get rid of my hair because a lot was not growing anymore. Soon after I was in the bathroom naked and I saw that a lot had grown under my arms, I was shocked because not a lot grows there anymore and I had been to my aesthetician for waxing less than one week earlier.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I dreamed of a town with lots of bakeries. I helped make fillings for their pastries. In the dream I told my mom she had forgotten to make or pick up a cake for guests but she said a family friend had made one. It was chocolate and in a bakery box. I speak a lot of Spanish in my dreams and this was one of them.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was on a train. We were two by rooms and each had a side to him/herself. In my room we were both watching television and the next room too. Liam Neeson was in that other room that I entered to close their curtains because that light was coming in ours. Then I was walking around, it looked like we were not on a train anymore but we still were. Liam was not far from me, I was looking for something (a tool i think). That's all I remember besides that it looked like several buildings were close to each others and that the outside was for all these buildings.

A man was standing naked and there were a lot of people around. I came out of nowhere then started to give him a blowjob. I was talking to him sometimes too and said that maybe I would get naked soon.

My parents had decided to sell the new house eventhough we had not been there a whole year. Before that they wanted to start big renovations and I told them it was not needed and that since we did not have enough money left for all those renovations they wold have to borrow and then be in debt again. They told the agent that they would not accept below the amount they had paid and they were warned that if they would get it it could take a long times. When they were signing papers I told them that if they would of did what I told tem to do which was to rent an apartment and that after the insurance was all done with to then start finding the perfect house that would not of happened. A woman was interested in the house but she saw repairs that should be done and mom was agreeing with her. The agent was often in the house in addition of other people visiting and I felt trapped and not in my own house because of that. I went in my room to find some clothes and the agent was right there and I was acting like I was alone and that the big pile of clothes laying there was normal.

I was part of a group of soldiers in a car going to a spaceship to then go on an important mission. A few cars were coming out of nowhere trying to push us off road. Planes and helicopters were following us to try to protect us and at least one car too was protecting us, they/he/she ran off road a car that wanted to attack us. We then arrived and our boss was asked if we accepted the mission and that when he did we could not turn back and he said yes then the man who asked repeated that and pushed a button. We came out with our things and entered the spaceship. We each had our place and we also had been asked to pick people to accompany us, one man had picked a few hot women and I had picked a male nurse that was hot, that made one soldier laugh and I was laughing to. When there was half an hour to go I put on some dance music then started to jump screaming and the other soldiers joined in too.

Last night i dreamed of a fire in my house
I believe it's because 2 nights ago there was a big fire in the building across from me two families had to be put into another housing projects I watched it from my door I am so scared of fire

Rosie L
N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with going to the bathroom (number 2).

I was walking all bloody in nature looking for help. I found a group of people and I fell down when I saw them. They were criminals so at first they thought I was either cops or another group of criminals but soon they realised I was not. With trouble I explained that I was beaten by a group of diamond robbers and I had seen the diamonds. They helped me get back to feet. They had lots of Horses and I was taking care of them well recuperating. One in particular seemed to like me and one day he found me sleeping on the ground and he layed down next to me. After I was back to health I showed them where it happened and we came upon the box that had the diamonds in it. It was real diamonds that were worth a lot especially one that was more than rare and a man thought that one alone could be one billion or more. Their place was under the ground, it had many rooms and corridors and even hidden places. One day or night the group that attacked me and who stole the diamonds came inside by surprise. I was with another woman and we only had the time to go hide in a small room without any doors, we hid in two different places, we could not be seen from outside the room but when someone would enter to just the middle I could be seen. Three teenagers were there and one saw me but she acted like nobody was there. When they were gone we both got to a hidden room. There a Hockey team was waiting and I told them what was going on and I found a bag with clothes on and was trying to find a place to change.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It was a jumbled mess of images, but somehow my ex-husband was in it. He'd convinced everyone he was on the straight and narrow and I told them they were all wrong. They didn't believe me until later in the dream when he was back to his old ways and was caught. Why? We've been divorced 25 years...

Page 133 of 282 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.