Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 132 of 282 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream just came back to me (i was about to start my second scan).

Jamie Benn was coming along fine after his two surgeries but on the day of the first match of the season he was nowhere to be seen on the ice with the rest of the team.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new age appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was eating my breakfast.

My mom was pushing my buttons and I was very angry because of that, she saw it and she stopped.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I (did not look like myself) came back home (the house was huge) and it felt really weird. I heard something strange at one point and then one of my favorite album started playing by itself. I was very scared but checked it out anyway and I was trying to find a reason why it had happened. Then I felt an evil presence and I started to run away from there and when I ended up outside someone was there and I asked him for help, it was someone who his job was to get rid of demons, the demon or one of the demons inside my house had followed me outside and he put it back inside (he was very scared and almost ran away). I was looking inside and saw that a demon who looked like a woman had one of my two sisters (only had 1 brother in real life) and I screamed for them both, the one I could see was unconscious and floating in the air with the demon. The demon started to rape my sister with fingers an I screamed no before it happened. Then both my sisters while still unconscious were stripped naked then put on sex machines, one woke up and she tried to wake up the other and the woman demon asked her to start moving like she was enjoying it and she tried but it hurt a lot.

Me and my parents were shopping. I was looking for a Winter coat that can become other coats (with zippers and the outter layer taken apart from the other layer). I was of course thinking of the one I had before the fire but they did not have one like that. They had two and one was not exactly like that and the other was not to my liking.

N
N
I remembered another dream a few minutes ago.

Mom was decorating and she put a few screws in some walls and she said that it would be to put in things like Ziploc bags with Elmo on them, to put these things on display like it was art.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man picked me out of a group of other women to have a date with. I was shocked but very happy about it. I did not know what to wear so I picked the prettiest clothes I had (or maybe it was a dress). After our date he wanted to have sex and that made me nervous because I was a virgin (i do not remember if he guessed it or I told him) but it was fine.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was putting Metallica songs in my favorites. They suddenly appeared, I was continuing but them being there bothered me. Then I received a phone call saying hat I had won a contest (di not even know i was part of it) the prize was awesome (go to Germany by private plane with 10000$ to shop with and meet Rammstein backstage after going to 1 of their show on the first row and hang with them another day too - i was also able to bring someone and that person too would have a 10000$) I started screaming Rammstein all over again and Metallica were jealous (i still had not talked to them). While still jumping up and down and screaming I started to think who to bring with me and I then screamed the name of a friend who we used to be always together but for years we have barely sent emails to each others (Brigitte). I for some reason knew her phone number by heart and when she answered I was out of breath and she recognized me, I then told her do you want to go to Germany and she said when and I told her the date and then told her how we would go and why. When we went to the private jet we were told that we could have anything to eat even some restaurant and we asked for some McDonald's which they went to get for us. After we ate we got up to walk around and some actors and actresses were there. I freaked out when I saw Michael Fassbender and we ended up in a contest (throw something the farthest), I jokingly said that it would be joking since I still had grease in my fingers from my food and he said no it would not jokingly too. We did it a few times then he came near me and wanted to show me some tricks while touching me and showing me the moves like that. I of course was excited when he was touching me, everyone seemed to find this cute except Brigitte and Jennifer Lawrence. After showing me how to throw what we were throwing he then showed me how to do some tricks with a knife. Then they started filming a small skit for the show Seinfeld with all the four actors and Fassy told me while looking at me that he knew that I had the acting talent and I was shocked by it and he made sure that I was part of the skit which I nailed (a small part of a scene). Everyone was impressed and I could not believe it.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

I've noticed your dreams have a lot of people who happen to have creative people in them. On some level, you must or your Soul relate to them. I've had people like that pop into my dreams here and there as well. For me, on some level, I feel comfortable speaking to large groups of people. However, I'm more comfortable, "keeping it real." So, creative...but in the background. I'm curious what you might think? At times I feel the dreams represent moving past my comfort zone - just a thought.

A dream I had, I'll never forget (for me anyway). It wasn't negative, but surreal.

So, my husband and I were by the ocean and I pointed up in the sky and a cloud took formation. I said, "Look! You know who that is don't you?" He couldn't see it. The cloud took more and more formation and it was George Washington.

We both stared at the sky and George started to thin, bleeding into the horizon. Eventually, Washington set into the waters, leaving the skyward post.

I dove into the ocean, but the waters didn't sting my eyes. I could see everything! There was a man in a chair at the bottom, in the sand and he'd taken his shorts (heavy clothing) and set them aside w/a crystal on top of them to keep them from floating away...he was just relaxing, under the waters, reading books and writing stories smile

To me the dream has something to do w/someone contemplating some well deserved time to reflect and relax, as if they want more personal balance in their lives???

Yes, this is what my "sleep-time" is like. Almost like still being at work, doing what I do...

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 07/20/15 09:48 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 132 of 282 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.