logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 145 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 144 145
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Wow Nancy ... your parents had a slow day tormenting you. Were they gone or just busy at home? Whatever it is I hope they continue to find something else to do.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Sheryl,

They were working outside.

I had a few days lately where they only tormented me during the day which for me is the best I can have.

They actually can not torment me even when around me and they have done it a few times (dad did it today when he was driving me - he did not do anything to torment me at all during all the time we were alone in the car - i even was able to talk normally with him which is a miracle).

N
N
We received the offer today and my parents decided to accept it, I know that because all three of us have to sign it and I was asked by mom to go add my signature in between theirs but they still remain themselves so they will either mail it or tear it to pieces, I will know tomorrow if they really accepted it or not.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 4 times and my dad 19 times.

N
N
Dad mailed the accepted offer this morning. So now we are waiting for the money and I am waiting to see if they will go on a vacation so I can too have one.

Mom sent me a few sarcastic remarks this morning. One was about me making a mistake on the calendar (i wrote my next appointment on the wrong day) then it was about her having said earlier she'd go to the drugstore later today (she was saying that she would maybe clean either outside or inside and i said that she said that she would go run errands and that made her angry and then it was followed by a sarcastic remark) and for the last it was about a plate I had washed last night (some food was left on it).

Dad went to dubbed movies on purpose several times today when I was upstairs.

And all that does not include when they were pushing my buttons. They probably realised that they went easy on me for a few days and that I had a few mornings and nights of peace so they had to do their best to try to erase all that. I have had a few bad days lately which is the best I can have here and they cannot let that go on obviously.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 10 times and my dad 31 times.

N
N
Our agent called today and mom talked a little bit to her then it was my dad who talked to her. She told my dad that it is not because we all signed that it is over that we still can ask for more (that would of course mean 0$ until it is all done) but the worst is that she told my dad that even if we take it if we buy things that we had that they would give us some money back and after he hung up he was talking about all the things we will buy, mom told him that it would not be worth it to buy 50000$ and get maybe 10000$ back but my dad looked way too excited about that part of the phone call. I hope it does not mean that we will be back with debt like we spent our entire life until the fire.

Before that a friend (the only normal person in Ste-Florence) came here a while to visit. She did not bring Toby (her Golden Retriever) because she came with someone that he brought to the hospital for treatments that lasts hours, it would of been fun for him to see me (he has not since the day we moved here) but very boring for him the rest of the time. She says that the next time she'll bring him.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 18 times and my dad 9 times.

N
N
Looks like dad abandoned the idea of buying a lot of things to get back a small amount of that money. He sat down with mom and looked at the maximum they would give for everything we had and he finally realised that it is basically a joke and that we would lose. But again with both of my parents you never know what they will do until they have done it so he can very well change his mind.

I am starting to feel more and more the effect of the latest insomnia I am suffering. The past twelve nights I only slept well one night. I do not feel that tired but I make a lot of mistakes and it takes a lot of time to understand when someone talks to me.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 7 times and my dad 89 times.

Page 77 of 145 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.