Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is a hard one...

But, I'm with you on this one. You've no idea. For now this will be quick - I've an appointment here shortly.

If you've found yourself either a Pattern Identifier, Light Worker, Seer (you know who I'm talking about), and/or you've crossed paths with one. You're truly blessed.

Having said that, the time is near. They've come to do what they came to do and they're tired.

I've had a week of dreams even I can't put into words. I'm not talking the "Oh, well, I'm tired...I'm done."

They understand, they sacrificed, they were ridiculed and woke a great deal of people up that just went along with whatever made them feel good while they suffered unimaginably.

They're going to the higher grounds (more on that later) It sounds much more dismal than it is.

They understand where the 2nd stage (tier) awaits. Take what you've learned, stay focused. There's definately more to come, but this time, we'll all have to work for it - they did what they could.

Now ~ I know where they'll be smile We love you!!!

Always have. ~0~

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm not certain, but I think this dream (and it was a doozie) I'll post it in the dream forum as well. I scribbled it down mid-am and it wasn't a "normal" dream. Quite specific in fact.

It was a poem or something. You should see the paper I scattered it on. Looks like a 2 yrs old wrote it. Anyway this is it. It seemed to have something to do w/future events, but the future is never one-sided:

"If hell hath have a fate for thee, thereby casting to the knee, than so shall stand for that FORESEEN (that was very loud) caveat to all in tyrany."

I don't know what "caveat means" and the spelling's probably incorrect. But the message felt "revelationary."

Oh, and "The bread-lines are getting thin." That was in there too. Having a hard time putting the two together for now, mostly I'm guessing - I'm pushing it out.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Elleise, I am an empath and when I read this I immediately was struck about how the state of the world is becoming. I have been seeing the slow decline, desperation and pain that is in our society today. I believe that it has something to do with what is going on in the minds of people around us. Caveat means 'a warning'; you are getting messages from the Universe about what is to come, I'm guessing.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand stardrifting. I see it too, but I also think that even though many bad things are happening, that people fall into a mindset. They watch the news, read the papers (which I neither watch nor read), etc and everyone hails the same chorus. I think we're being programmed to see things a certain way. Just a thought.

Amoeba
Amoeba
True. I don't have access to the outside world except through FB and internet or word of mouth. It's more of a feeling of oppression and depression when I let the world get to me. I shut myself off because I can't handle the overwhelming feelings. Yes, the Media does a fine job of making sure we only hear the bad stuff or the unnecessary garbage to keep the 'public' calm about what is really going on. People are scared of what they don't understand or anything different that doesn't fit into their 'reality'. Society wants 'normal', but I have to question: What would be normal when I see things so differently than most? I guess it comes down to perception and being open to what could be (more than we can physically see) IMO.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand the overwhelming aspect of things. My mom loves to try to tell me the bad things that I miss from the news or the paper. I tell her, politely, that I don't want to hear it. I don't know what normal is. If normal is conformity, then count me out. I don't know if I'm an Empath or not or just someone who is tired of and overwhelmed by all the negativity. There's much more to the world than just what we experience with our five senses.

Sweet Elleise...How I understand exactly what you mean! I'm so weary that I've been feeling a complete separation from my life purpose "to save the world before it's too late" - a sensation that all caul bearers are born feeling. Perhaps some sensitives, too. I'm overwhelmed, coasting. And right in the middle of writing a new book on how to avoid "New Age" cults. The topic is so heavy, I feel like I'm drowning. And to top it off, I lost a dear caul bearer friend over his disdain for my "damaging" caul bearers by not leading them to dark occultism. He believes that demonic forces are benign and here to help Light Workers to make the world a better place. He speaks ill of the "New Agey" concepts, yet he doesn't see that he is smack-dab in the middle of its philosophy that there is no evil, just ignorance. It's done my head in, and I wonder if I have the strength to continue with my work. I feel like a pebble in the ocean.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hello beautiful one! Oh how I miss you smile

Talk about serendipity! I just posted a message that woke me out of a sound sleep. "They" seem to be doing that a lot to me these days. I posted it on FB, but I'll post it here as well. There's more, but sometimes I'm like, "Guys...please. Using the RR here. Shhhhhhhh...."

OK...If anyone is out there wondering - I don't know where else to put this. I have some private groups, some open - at this point between (well two worlds) You almost just have to come out and say it.

You're building in a way either you've been just wrung through the wringer and can't see it or you're in a position to do a great deal and not sure where or if it's going to take. It does!

I'd take this to heart, in my opinion because it keeps coming back again and again and again.

So the people that feel like they may not be in the greatest position of power, and in humbleness, there's a reason for that.

You're now rising from the "Ashes" so to speak. You're the foundation. The SOLID foundation and there's a wave of huge either Great-mergers in terms of business or you become a part of what it was you were looking for. By tomorrow morning I'll be embarrassed, but that's what I get.

The Second Part went something like - the reasons for this suffering are...

Much will enter your society. So much so the trees in the forest will be thick. No longer will reason apply. One would be wise to feel w/their hands, not their eyes and ears. There will be blindness from many, and those who "see" shall see. There lies the Golden City upon the hill. Ye are not alone. (I know...I don't go around saying "Ye" a lot???)

I'll have to come back to this - maybe tonight? They seem to hit me up near Sundays smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.