Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 145 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Sheryl,

The worst is with my mom because she can see when other people are cruel and she hates it but she cannot see that she is like that too. My dad is just pure evil who enjoy pain unless it is to him. Plus both are just not able to accept blame for anything, even if it's just to admit that they dropped something on the floor like a pen or something like that they would never admit it was them who did it.

And their mood change so easily and fast. My dad was angry since he saw his father's day gift and my mom was ignoring me since I got up today and suddenly after 12:00 both of them became happy and stopped acting these ways with me (but it did not stop from pushing my buttons - its like they realised they had not done it often the past days and they were like making up for it).

For your grandmother did you have people in your family that protected you from her?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 25 times and my dad 57 times.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Nancy --- no one protected me from her. Mom was too busy creating a new family (that wouldn't last either). I think Mom was in denial. There's a crack that runs through my family.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I got up smiling and laughing and talking to my pets. I don't know if I had a happy dream but for some reason I really felt a lot of joy.

N
N
Sheryl,

Sorry about that. There are too many people who should not have kids but who do anyway. At least I can say with pride that I never had any kids, I know that I would be an excellent mom but just in case that I would do things without realising it I decided not to do that. Maybe one day if I am completely cut off from my parents and the rest of my family and my life is on the right path I will adopt (getting too old to be pregnant + theres too many people anyway).

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 11 times and my dad 35 times.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 7 times and my dad 47 times.

N
N
About two weeks ago mom called an agency that protects buyers (of everything) in my province. The man she spoke with sent us a form and that form is a complaint to our insurance company (our agent is nice but she too has been ignored by the man who is supposed to give us our money). Monday we mailed it and ironically while we were out our agent called, she did call back after we were back and mom did not want to answer but dad did and he told her that they would receive a letter soon. This morning while I was sleeping our agent called and she said that the man would call this afternoon.

I have no idea what will happen when he calls. Both my parents kept saying for months that they would never accept a small amount but since mom was serious about that dad decided to accept even if it is a small amount. If we do get paid it means that finally it is over and also I will get at least a small amount of money to add to my 20000$. Plus it means that what they said they were waiting for to go visit their best friend where we lived for more than twenty years will be done so no more excuses.

Both my parents actually want to go this time (mom to see her friend and dad to show off his new car) but their pleasure to kill me bit by bit is very strong so I have no idea if they will go or not.

One thing is for sure: If they say they will go but do like they did which is not go I am out of here and they will never see me and have any contact ever again!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Feel good today. Since I made my decision to sell the house and leave here, everyone has noticed my happiness.

N
N
The insurance man never called back. Thanks to the Post Canada tracking number we saw that the company received our complaint, hopefully that idiot will be chewed up or it is already done.

Page 70 of 145 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.