logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 126 of 282 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 281 282
Amoeba
Amoeba
I had two dreams; I'm only posting the second one. In the dream, everyone was preparing for an Apocalypse of the world. Clearing out banks accounts, talking to loved ones, basically going into panic mode. I was in a hotel room full of people with a baby boy, who was naked the whole time. I can't remember if he was mine or not, but I had motherly feelings for him. I took care of him, but was not in the same fright as everyone else, I was actually very calm. I was the only one that paid attention to him. At one point, I picked him up and dunked his body in warm water several times and that made him happy and relaxed. Towards the end of the dream I was holding the baby and talking with others. I said 'What if this isn't the Apocalypse and it's like the scare of the Mayan prediction of 2012?”. That made everyone stop and think. That was the end of the dream.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
OK, I posted just a few minutes ago, but I'm not seeing it. I'm going to post again, so if it shows up twice, I apologize. I'm having internet connection problems right now.

I had two dreams; I'm only going to post the second one. In the dream, everyone was preparing for an Apocalypse of the world. Clearing out banks accounts, talking to loved ones, basically going into panic mode. I was in a hotel room full of people with a baby boy, who was naked the whole time. I can't remember if he was mine or not, but I had motherly feelings for him. I took care of him, but was not in the same fright as everyone else, I was actually very calm. I was the only one that paid attention to him. At one point, I picked him up and dunked his body in warm water several times and that made him happy and relaxed. Towards the end of the dream I was holding the baby and talking with others. I said 'What if this isn't the Apocalypse and it's like the scare of the Mayan prediction of 2012?”. That made everyone stop and think. That was the end of the dream.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
stardrifting,

It is not your internet connection it is this website. Often when a new page starts we cannot see the posts. Your two are still not here, I only know of them because of the email notifications. It used to be worst so maybe one day we won't have that issue anymore.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Thanks Nancy, I can see them now, lol.

N
N
smile!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed I had a little girl, but I couldn't remember her name.

The other was about a bathroom in a mall or something. It was huge, but only two stalls had working toilets. But the ones that had working ones, the toilets faced the walls and not the door.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Kids harvesting potatoes. They would eat a chunk and throw back in the dirt.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember two dreams.

Someone cool and hot asked me out. I was shocked and so were the other people like him. He helped me with what to wear and how to put makeup not because he wanted me to look different but for the others (i did not look like myself in that dream - the man looked exactly like a young John Travolta). Others were shocked when they saw me but they hated it that I was there with him. We stayed a little mixed with the others then we ended up by ourselves. We had sex but he took it very slow.

Dad was watching television, mom was close and I was preparing food. They started giving the lottery numbers and the one for a huge amount (50 millions) sounded like mine so I looked and then realised that I had won. I started screaming and soon they realised why. On my excitement I knew it was also finally a way out for me and that they would not get one penny of it (they too started thinking about what they would do with their parts) then they were saying another number that had to do with that ticket, it was extra money and that number too I had (it was at least another million) so I decided to give that to them. I was taking my time, they had stopped pushing my buttons and I figured that if they would keep at this and not try just one time I would keep contact with them. I ended up renting a small place just in the meantime. A psychopath was in that and also a nest of Wasps so I ran out and screamed for help. I ended up in a car and Leonardo DiCaprio was in it. I was having a panic attack and I was trying to explain what had happened (when i was talking about the psycho it was like that person was after me for a long time) and he started talking about the Wasps and that it was not a surprise because when people would rent small cottages like that it could hold surprises like that, the people who had these places would just clean everything without really getting rid of the problem.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well, this is creepy...

I've been (to me) too accurate, lately. So my husband said, "Well, why don't you use your "stuff" to dream about some lotto numbers. I'm like I'll try but they don't usually work like that.

So that night I put it out there for guides, if they had any "Light" information to offer, neumerically.

(As I mention, I never put anything out there that isn't true.)

To shorten up the dream:

I was by the ocean at a resort. My inlaws showed up as my husband and I were trying to take a vacation, basically inviting themselves.

I muttered, "Gosh...(to my husband, we were on the board-walk) we seem to keep multiplying."

His father countered me saying, "WHAT WAS THAT???"

I said, "I SAID...WE...seem to keep multiplying" implying they weren't invited on our one vacation we'd been planning.

Anywho, so in the dream I tell my husband, "If they're gonna stay for a week (we were at a hotel) I'm not gonna be able to handle this w/out severe medication...and that's just to act normal around them."

In the hotel there was a pharmacy. I went to see if it was possible to see a Dr. It was an electronics, used and refrabrished (sp) + pharmacy.

The woman said, we can help you. So she filled a prescription w/the numbers 501-223.

I said, "Am I to phone this number to see if it's ready?"

She said, "No, they don't do that anymore. They don't daudle (sp)." The numbers had a line through the center I remember.

Anyway - bored out of my mind the other day, I was poking around for something to watch and came across a movie.

"Living with the dead." It's a movie based on a book by James something Van praughe mabey?

Anyway, the one I watched was on IMBD. It connects to Hulu? The dream also had the number "52."

Past the dream, now in real life. I look up "501." Mu dreams almost always have something to say.

501 is an area code for Arkansas (Little Rock). Meant nothing to me in real life - nothing, there's not even an ocean near by.

In the real-life, however, watching this movie. Around the marker of 52 of part 1, they mention Little Rock as an anniversary and the honeymoon suite was 223.

So, yup...I'm convinced of so much more than I was before wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 126 of 282 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.