Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 121 of 282 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was doing my morning routine about to eat my breakfast when dad went to the bathroom, I then decided to do other things to be sure to open the door so it does not stink when I get there after eating my breakfast. I was talking to myself acting like what I was doing was normal for me and trying to figure out how to go there to open the door without him knowing why I was doing that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream just came back to me. When I was writing the first another came back too.

All I remember was that it was a small island and the natives were so nice. I do not remember if I was there but there were at least one tourist there and he/she/I/they liked the food and everything on that island. The people were happy too living a free spirited life.

I took part of a contest (about a movie - writing down either an answer to a question or a suggestion about the next movie then putting the paper in a box) and then was called to be told I had won. It was a trip that I was happy to take but I refused to take the plane. They were whining because it would be a lot of buses and trains and maybe boast and I asked them to just calculate how much this would cost and compare it to the plane tickets price and they came back with you were right traveling my way would cost less so they agreed on that and let me keep my price.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I had to go to the bathroom then I woke up and it took me a few minutes to realise that I really had to go to the bathroom in reality (looked at the time and there were more than 7 hours to go so i got up and went - about 6 hours later i woke up again needing to go to the bathroom at first i was like in about 2-3 hours im getting up but i knew i would just fall asleep then with about 1 hour to go i would have to go so i went there).

Me and a few people working at the same place went to a vacation that was a little bit part of our work too. At one point I was with someone who stole or took one or more candy. When we were outside our boss came out with a huge see through plastic bag full of candy, I was with the person who had taken the candy and his eyes became big when he saw the candy. The boss was not happy, he was forced to take all that. We were in a van and the person driving got mad because a woman was taking her time in front of the gate, he wanted to pass her and I said that it was not a good idea but when he saw his chance when the gate was opened he took it. When we drove past her she screamed something with an evil smile. We were like what did she say, it was something about needing something to get back home then we figured she said a form but we laughed and said that it was impossible that they would force us to do that just to get out of their country but this is what happened, we had to sit down and fill up a big form with personal information with less than two hours to go before our plane was taking off. I was trying to calm down then I sat down saying okay it can be done but the first question (about the color of our hair) made me panic because the line to end up with the correct box to check was so long and the question and answer was so tricky that I threw it on the floor and started screaming.

Two men were walking. One had to go to the bathroom, he was doing his best but he was not able to. The other man told him try it again and he said no that's okay when the time will come I will go. They walked by a restaurant and the man needing to go asked if he could get a sample made of bran and he was given a small pancake with syrup which was so good that they both went in the restaurant and got one each.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

That sounds a bit like the dreams I've been having. The forms and the country and the candy, etc. Seems more a bit about freedom perhaps. I could take a closer look. I've been hearing from a few people their dreams are more like informative movies. Not good or bad, just their dreams are like those that don't normally remember their dreams are woken up with dreams that read more like a movie.

Here's one I've had and I'm still working on it. I just keep them written down on paper. They're more the types of dreams you don't forget and/or keep nagging at you, but there are key words.

I'm not certain, but I think this dream (and it was a doozie) I'll post it in the dream forum as well. I scribbled it down mid-am and it wasn't a "normal" dream. Quite specific in fact.

It was a poem or something. You should see the paper I scattered it on. Looks like a 2 yrs old wrote it. Anyway this is it. It seemed to have something to do w/future events, but the future is never one-sided:

"If hell hath have a fate for thee, thereby casting to the knee, than so shall stand for that FORESEEN (that was very loud) caveat to all in tyrany."

I don't know what "caveat means" and the spelling's probably incorrect. But the message felt "revelationary."

Oh, and "The bread-lines are getting thin." That was in there too. Having a hard time putting the two together for now, mostly I'm guessing - I'm pushing it out.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

Most often our dreams reflects our reality.

I hate it since my reality sucks, I would love to at least be able to escape in my dreams, when I do escape my reality most of the times it will either be a weird dream or a nightmare.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
To sleep perchance to dream, ay there's the rub. Thanks Shakespeare. Well said.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Dwayne Johnson was in it. I only remember one part where he was naked and at first I could not see anything so I was disappointed but then I could see and I was disappointed but then I told myself that it was not his fault then I saw another angle and that angle did not disappoint.

All the actors and actresses of Full House were there. The middle child was going to a school and she had a boyfriend and a car. The oldest child came to see her and she told her that she needed to go somewhere real quick during lunch but she could not because her boyfriend had the car. Her sister told her you know this is why you got a car, to be able to go to places without being late and asking for a lift, she said I know. Then it was an opened day for that school and the dad went to talk to the boyfriend and he was make believing that he had a class but could not figure out the plans to find where it was, the dad said oh well I am good at these things what is your class and soon after a man came in and said the name of a class and where it was and that it was about to start and of course the boyfriend well what do you know it is my class, of course the dad did not believe that and started to follow the boyfriend.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I wanted to re-arrange my drawers where I keep my new clothes that are from Ardene so I took them off, put it all on my bed and asked mom to come help me.

Page 121 of 282 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.