Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 145 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Daisy,

This sounds so awesome to be able to travel like that! It also must be awesome too to not let people dictate your life anymore!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I've been planning trips already! My dogs are great little travelers and so are my two cats. Storage of stuff is a problem BUT when I sell the house I am going to have a massive garage sale and get rid of a lot of it and the rest I will donate. Eliminating a lot of stress that way.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I had to cut short my breakfast because my dad went to watch dubbed movies. I can tolerate when it is movies I have seen (barely since dubbing is a torture for me) but not when I haven't seen it and this was what happened this morning.

N
N
And my mom just sarcastically talked to me.

I was writing an email and she came down to get her purse saying that she is going to a place and that if someone calls to just take the message and I told her that I am about to go walk and this is when the sarcasm came in (i did not told her that with an attitude or sarcasm or anything negative i simply told her that i would go walk soon).

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 17 times and my dad 7 times.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Too much button pushing Nancy! I would be way more stressed than I am now for sure. My stress is more exhaustion than anything today I believe.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Daisy,

They still have not come back so they decided to run a few errands after my mom's thing to do.

It is so peaceful that I am enjoying this.

I sighed a sigh of relief when I was coming back from my walk and did not see the truck parked in the driveway.

I was able to get ready for my walk in peace (i thought i could no do that with dad sitting watching a dubbed unseen movie) then I did a few things on the computer and ate a few things upstairs while watching the water and listening to the outside sound (i opened the patio door).

They are coming back soon, mom called when I was writing the sentence above to ask if I wanted some McDonald's.

I cannot wait for the insurance man to call and say how much they will give us, then I will know if my parents will go or not see their best friend a few days. I know dad really want to show off his new car and mom wants to see her because she is much older than they are and she has started to talk about selling her house soon to go live in an apartment. So only their need to drive me insane will stop them from going.

N
N
My mom gave me another shot of sarcasm earlier.

I was eating my McDonald's and she came in to give me the rest of her fries, that was a nice gesture especially since this is my favorite restaurant but she ruined it by saying that she had washed her hands three times before eating the fries she ate which meant that I at least said one time that she is either disgusting or never washes her hands which is something that I have never said.

N
N
My dad decided when I was eating breakfast to go to Ste-Florence and mom decided to go with him so I will have a few hours of peace today. They left at around 10:00.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 4 times and my dad 5 times.

Page 65 of 145 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.