Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so I can see the new page wall.

N
N
And here's another try wall.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a university and we had to write a big thesis on something. We had what seemed the entire history or a big part of it to find a subject. I was on the passenger seat of a car driven by my dad when while looking outside I saw someone from my school so I asked him to stop then when she was near the car I said hi she said hi and I asked her if she wanted a ride and she said yes and she entered the car thanking us both. I asked her what she had picked and she told me then she asked about me and I told her, I showed her and she showed mine. I was not happy about the subject and the teacher asked me why I had choosen that subject and I told him that this is what had appeared in my head when I was trying to find a subject and that after I just could not choose so I just went with it. Then I could see hundred if not thousand of years ago (do not know if it was us talking about that then me and/or him imagining that time or me watching a documentary or me being there), it was beautiful (huge temple). There was a kind of a monster in the water (my subject) but the dream focused on the people of that time instead, a group wanted the person in charge out of power so their plan they came up with was to humiliate him so he could lose his power. They took pictures of him and made it came out, the man in question the agreed to pay them so the others would not come out (or they just told him they had the pictures and none came out - made that dream with less than 30 minutes before my alarm clock wen on so it was short) but that was a trap. The group were waiting for their money and the group with the money that were soldiers were there.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that the woman who played the mother and the girl who played the young girl in the original Poltergeist were in it.

I remember me walking back home and my brother and at least one friend waiting for me back home to prank me in a bad way but I was walking very sadly not even looking around so my brother or/and the friend/s decided to stop that. When I arrived back home there was music extremely loud and I entered the house holding my ears and grimacing and they/he entered right behind me running and closed it saying sorry (that was louder than music shows). Then or before Michael Biehn was there has a friend of my brother or a part of a group of street punks. He or I was being friendly with him/myself. I ended up in a room with him and his gang and we were closed to kissing then we kissed, I was going to accept his lifestyle but a guy from the gang asked him to show me what one of his arm tattoo did and he showed me by pouring water on the arm and the water was like shots were being fired by the gun tattoo. He was looking sad and I started crying and left. I also remember the two brothers of Home Alone being there somewhere unless it was another dream.

I asked my parents for the number of one of cousin to put it on my cell phone, the reasoning was just in case. I wanted to call him to be sure I had put the right number in my list but I was too shy plus I did not have anything to say so I did not do that.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that there was one Monkey in it.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

All I remember is someone (my parents i think) bringing me a bread (i think it was not made that day).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was out shopping in a store that was going to close their doors forever so everything was at a low price even their displays, everything was going. After picking the clothes I wanted I was finding two of the things that was part of the store interesting and I called home to ask if mom was interested in some of those too. I then called dad to come get me at McDonald's because I was hungry, when he came I did not get any food. I then instead of eating decided to take the things I had bought out to show it off, I was more hungry but I then decided to go on the computer, I was more and more hungry but I decided to re-arrange the documents before going to eat. I was going to go eat finally but I saw some of the documents had appeared on the screen as a tab so I click then put them back in the documents folder but it re-appeared there so I did it again and then it started downloading or doing something like that so I freaked out. I was screaming, screaming no and other words, I was completely panicking. Mom was near doing something else and she did not care at all. Dad came in to show some papers to mom before going to bed and he looked at me having a panic attack and him too did not care at all. So I got up saying well then I won't have any computers crying and still panicking and mom who was the only one left there looked at me then rolling her eyes got back to whatever she was doing. I went downstairs (we were in our Saint-Hubert house - where it happened was my bedroom) to the kitchen (in the dream everything was not where it was then) and looked in the fridge to get something to eat because I was so hungry I was close to passing out. I saw pork grease from what my dad had cooked then thought about re-heating it and adding cooked and cut pork in the fridge, I said to myself it won't be extraordinary but at least it will be fast then I will do something else but I did not really believe I could do it.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Gisele had brought us Toby to take care of just one night and part of the next day. He was very happy to see us especially me since I have not gone back to Ste-Florence since we moved (in my dream my new house and city looked different but we were still living next to water) but he was worried about her mom coming back (for those who do not know Toby is a Golden Retriever). The next morning he was happy and worried again, he took a while before going outside. While waiting for Gisele I went outside and there were Penguins there, Toby was somewhere on the beach. Mom too (do not remember seeing dad in that dream). At one point I had an arm on something and a Penguin went and sat right on that hand, he/she made a few noises then jumped down and went away. When Gisele came back I or mom told her that and she was said wow you are lucky.

It was after the fire. We were not at our new place but not where we used to live. We met a few people I had never met before but they seemed to know us. They wanted to show us the place and get us to some stores. There was one that were selling old stuff, when the man explaining that said there was vinyl disks I told him I still had all mine and explained to him when I started buying my music in cassettes then cds then told him I had more than one thousand cds (the # of cds is the only thing that is true in reality), when I was talking others were talking too and the man was trying his best to listen to me.

I was watching a new television show. In it women had to give oral sex to men. It was timed. One was excited to be there but not about who she got. One was excited and wanted to win. The last was Taylor Swift and she went into a car with the man.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

My mom had done or/and said something again. I was leaving but then I said to myself no, no more so I came back and started yelling (or i started with just talking) but then I saw that she did not care at all so I started yelling louder and louder going back to my childhood and telling her things that she had done to me, she still did not care.

I or someone else moved into an apartment (i also do not remember if i or that person moved with someone else or more than 1 person). He/she/I asked if painting could be done and the manager said yes but you have and he said a date that was near and it was agreed eventhough that date was near. The apartment was big but the rooms were not, it had lots of hallways. The painting was successfully done by the set date even with all the furniture in the rooms.

Renovations were being made and I had asked that everything was done separately in every rooms except the bedrooms. My thinking was that at least eventhough I was still living with my parents that with would all have our things separately. Something weird by the end was that the toilet had a towel on the seat. I also was making plans on whether to go back to school or not and when to get a job, I was also calculating ahead.

Page 120 of 282 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.