Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#891980 05/15/15 11:02 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I wasn't certain how to list this topic, but in short it's a place where "Seers" "Messengers" "Sensitives" and the like can jot down some of their unique experiences. The goal? To remove some of the stereotypical designs and definitions of people who actually have these things happen to them as well as helping others who really don't know if what they're experiencing is real.

Following is one that happened and has BEEN happening, oh, for about a week, a bit more even. I have a few though...

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
So whatever this is, it's bigger than me. Too many things have been happening to ignore - they're too exact. I haven't quite figured out why, but it's been worse since the TBI. It's enough to make me pay attention to them. Almost as if something's coming.

For a couple weeks now I've been seeing things, even hearing them in advance - WAY in advance. This week I made the decision to write them down instead of running from them. They may seem little, but they're weird to even me.

I've been seeing (everywhere) not just on a clock, that I could explain away or try to. But, neumerics such as 11:11, 1:11, 3:33, 9:19, 4:44 and my favorite, 1:31. So much so I told my husband something weird was going on w/me.

The last one I saw was the 1:31. I started covering up the clocks in the house (tell me about it). The 1:31 was on the back windshield of a car on the way back from the zoo. O.k. that's not even digital or electronic.

Come to find out these things are called palindromes. Numbers that can be read the same forwards as they are back. I didn't know this, but this week specifically is "Palindrome Week?"

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/15/15 11:15 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's very interesting Karen.

I've felt as of late that some of my dreams are escalating in their efforts to try to tell me something. Sometimes it feels like it's good news, other times not.

Just because things seem little, that doesn't mean they don't have significance. The palindromes are very interesting. Even though my dream a couple of nights ago didn't include one, I found it odd that I woke up within minutes of the time mentioned.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
For me, sometimes I think those little happenings are to remind me how the Universe likes to make things happen together.

Years ago I had this dream that I went into a gas station with a friend. We were going to buy snacks. I was going to buy seven 3-muskateer bars. Then I remembers 2 people didn't want one, so I just needed 5. So, the numbers 7-3-2-5. As I was thinking about that, I happened to be driving, and a car merged in front of me. Those exact numbers were on their license plate.

It was significant to me in that it was quite a coincidence. Nothing changed - except my perception of the Universe, and I guess that can be a big thing LOL.

Numbers are something I notice all the time. I started seeing 333 when I was a teenager, and then 11:11 back in the early 2000s.

Over the last couple of years it's been double consecutive digits; like a 22 then a 33, or 88 then a 77.

It feels like the Universe wants us to be alert right now for something... smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It very well could be. I just find it fascinating when things like that happen in visions and dreams. I can't say that I've had any visions as of late, but dreams yes.

I'm not sure how I'd take it if I kept seeing things in advance. I guess it would be good, if what I saw was good.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Jana, I've come - over much MUCH time, we have no concept whatsoever of what exactly time is.

That was the GOOD news I was going to post, lol. So, whoever you are, however old or young you may be, there's a good chance you're a great deal one way or the other. It's like a biological time venue so-to-speak. Time, in it's physical self, like the clock...it's man-made. There's even more to it when you throw in physics.

Even within a few seconds or minutes of what you may have come across, again, we're looking at a perception of what something else created outside of nature. You may have found yourself in the vicinity of what was already out there.

For me, it really felt weird. Especially the car in front of us back from the zoo. I mean the traffic was heavy and we had gotten lost or missed an exit. There was an accident. So the odds unless someone is casing a person to make you see something are slim to none.

Oh, and come to find out (love it) the address here is a palindrome wall

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
All that is interesting including the palindrome address....

The weirdest thing to happen to me, except for some of the dreams, was the car incident in the parking garage a couple of months ago after an interview.

The yellow car appeared out of the corner of my eye. I started to follow, but it vanished through the concrete wall at the exit leading the stairs. That had never happened to me before.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Elleise - Clairvoyance

That was the GOOD news I was going to post, lol. So, whoever you are, however old or young you may be, there's a good chance you're a great deal one way or the other. It's like a biological time venue so-to-speak. Time, in it's physical self, like the clock...it's man-made. There's even more to it when you throw in physics.

Even within a few seconds or minutes of what you may have come across, again, we're looking at a perception of what something else created outside of nature. You may have found yourself in the vicinity of what was already out there.

Elleise, my kids have shared with me that they believe time can speed up and slow down, depending on what they want to do wink They spoke of it more often when they were younger, how time was changeable. I do believe that too.

I just know I've had the experience of needing to be somewhere in 15 minutes - but it takes me 20 minutes to get there. I end up getting there in 12??? When that has happened, I always talk myself out of it by saying I must have left earlier than I thought I did. Hmmm...

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Jana - Creativity Editor
All that is interesting including the palindrome address....

The weirdest thing to happen to me, except for some of the dreams, was the car incident in the parking garage a couple of months ago after an interview.

The yellow car appeared out of the corner of my eye. I started to follow, but it vanished through the concrete wall at the exit leading the stairs. That had never happened to me before.

Jana, that is pretty weird! One time I was in the grocery store, with my kids, looking at the peanut butter. I looked down for some reason, and when I looked back up, all the peanut butter brands were "Panda Peanut Butter" and had a cartoon image of a panda bear on them. I blinked a couple of times (and I'm sure my mouth must have been hanging wide open) and then it was back to the regular peanut butter.

I had wondered if we'd slipped, very quickly, through another dimension.

Who knows wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By Deanna - New Age
Originally Posted By Jana - Creativity Editor

Jana, that is pretty weird! One time I was in the grocery store, with my kids, looking at the peanut butter. I looked down for some reason, and when I looked back up, all the peanut butter brands were "Panda Peanut Butter" and had a cartoon image of a panda bear on them. I blinked a couple of times (and I'm sure my mouth must have been hanging wide open) and then it was back to the regular peanut butter.

I had wondered if we'd slipped, very quickly, through another dimension.

Who knows wink

Deanna, on more than one occasion I've wondered these same things. Like the Panda Peanut Butter you saw, I'll know or say to myself, "I'm not seeing what I'm seeing." I'll consciously take the time to look, blink, look away and look again. When it gets weird is when after I do that, it's still there. In those instances, a longer closed eyes and a couple deep breaths and it's back to what I'd consider anyway, to be normal.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.