Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
This one is interesting. I was asking about Aspen Allegations, my murder mystery novel. It just won a gold medal and I'm doing publicity emails for it. I drew the Nine of Swords -

Nine of Swords

That tells me the fears are in my head. I should just tackle it head on.

I worry that people won't like it.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
OK the last one for the day. It's the Ace of Pentacles, drawn for my friend Susan. Which is good, as she needs a fresh start.

Ace of Pentacles

That means I now have 38 cards completed, out of the 78 that are in a full deck. I'm nearly half-way there!

Low Carb Forum
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Great cards, congrats on your novel and the gold medal also. Nine of Swords I agree your fears are probably "in your head" - but a lot of fellow writer's go through that I suspect. smile. Thanks for sharing your cards and journaling efforts with us!

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I hadn't worked on this in a while so I decided to draw a card to focus on for tonight's meditation.

I drew the Six of Rods, which reminds us to give ourselves credit for the things we've accomplished. There might still be more to do, but that's OK. Draw strength from the steps that have gotten you where you are now.

Six of Rods

So that was nice. So often I focus on the piles of stuff to be done.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wow, it's been a while since I worked on this! I love how it expands creativity, so I'm renewing my effort to do one daily.

Today I drew a four of cups! This is a card about looking outside the box. Don't get stuck in the rut you're in. Look for new opportunities and adventures in other directions.

Definitely advice we can all use!

Four of Cups

Do you find you get stuck in a rut sometimes?

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I picked up the cards again today - I find them so helpful in exploring my creativity.

Today I thought about the enormous mess in this house, stacks and stacks everywhere.

I got the Devil card.

Devil Card

Clearly this mess is "my own fault" and I let it sap my energy. I feel hopeless in the face of it. I need to take small steps every day to work on it. It will only get better with my effort.

Do you guys struggle with messes?

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 05/13/15 06:31 PM.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OMG Lisa, YES I do!

I recently got my office organized, and THEN...

My mom got really sick, and I had to put her in full time care. That meant selling her house. And that meant going through her stuff (she was a hoarder). And that meant bringing her paperwork to my house (20 years worth) to sort through. And it meant bringing things to my house to either go with her to her new place, or to send to my sister, or for me to keep. More sorting - more piles.

My office is a disaster. I just started the process of packing it for storage to deal with later. UGH!!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Oh my "yes" to messes! Through a strange series of synchronicities, I found myself moving from a whole house down to a three tiny room apartment, and then into a small room, and then once again into an even smaller room.

Each time I moved, I found that I could let go of a large number of items that had been simply collecting dust.

And, it seemed that the more I let go the lighter I began to feel. I hadn't realized how much time and effort I was putting into the care of items which I no longer wanted or needed in my life.

I am now living in a remarkable space with a roommate who shares the same philosophies, ideas and lifestyle that I do. It has been an interesting journey with many detours but I couldn't be happier!

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Linda, what excellent news smile

I just got rid of two more boxes I had packed in the garage - and it felt WONDERFUL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Linda -

It's great that you're removing clutter!

I'm in the opposite situation. My mom and dad both just separately moved and deluged me with extra stuff they didn't want to take. My friend Debi and my son James both just moved too and are deluging me with stuff. I take it all in to sell on ebay and handle. So the house is just stacks and stacks and stacks of stuff. It really does wear me down immensely.

But on the up side I listed most of James' stuff on Amazon and ebay over the weekend and yesterday it brought in $200. I gave that to him, to help him set up his new apartment, but it means he gets money to buy food and the stuff goes off to new homes. So I feel good about it. Hopefully I can make progress on the rest of this stuff.

Low Carb Forum
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.