Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 64 65
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another spider tonight! A medium black one that was right where the door of the computer and television living room! I had gone through there many times tonight! I got it with a Swiffer mop (had to put on my socks before trying...i was watching The Colbert Report when i saw it...i had to wait until the first commercials...it had just started and something made me look that way...another proof spiders are evil), it was such in a bad spot that it fell on the floor, I almost fainted but got it, went in the kitchen while still crushing it to put the mop back where it was and I returned in time to see the second segment! I hate spiders! sick!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Remembered earlier today that Sunday when I was cleaning my bedroom there was a baby spider, it had made quite a home where I got it (where the electric heater is).

Nancy Roussy #891286 05/08/15 12:59 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I could look it up, but what's a "Colbert Report?"

I figure if I look it up they'll just give a basic. But what or who is it designed to attract or is neutral?

BTW spiders love me (sigh).

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

Great to see you back smile!

The Colbert Report was an excellent show, the last episode was last year, Stephen Colbert was the host and is the replacement of David Letterman. I miss that show so much frown.

Looks like spiders loves me too and I am not pleased about it. I have been sleeping on a floor in the basement of our new house since the day we bought it on an air bed. It does not bother me since it could be worst (i could be homeless) and anyway these things are comfortable. The problem is that the last weeks there have been a lot of them. I guess my phobia is getting better since I still sleep on the floor of a room with a lot of spiders. They (except the first that i saw there which was during like the first month) have all been in the electric heater. I have no idea what is so special to spiders about that electric heater but they sure love it. Then this morning I saw one on the wall near my television chair, I go get it with a Swiffer mop and it goes on the floor which is black and the spider was black too so of course I did not get it. So now in addition of making sure there's no spiders on and near the bed I do the same before sitting in front of the television and in front of the computer since it's in the same room (oh and the tv chair and computer desk and chair are of course black).

Thankfully the spiders here are not tarantula size unlike the ones where I was living before so that must be the main reason why I am not panicking about all these spiders (it freaks me out but at least not meaning me losing my mind while screaming at the top of my lungs like i used to do).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well Nancy, I had an experience of my own with a spider the other night. I live in a basement too. It didn't phase me though. Now put me in an enclosed space like an elevator or high up and then the fun really begins...Ugh...

N
N
Jana,

I cannot believe that my phobia is less extreme. Maybe one day I won't be afraid of spiders anymore, yeah right, someone can dream grin haha.

My bedroom is almost done but as long as it's not and also my decision about what to do is not taken I'll keep on sleeping on that air bed in the basement.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I wasn't saying it was less, just that I have my own and I discovered another it is called gametophobia...the fear of being married. I'm not sure which one trumps in my life of the three. smile

Nancy Roussy #891729 05/13/15 03:48 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh my, SPIDERS!

Hi Nancy, thank you. TBI from an accident sent me well into I'd say at least 2 yrs trying to recover. I had no idea just how much it could affect a person. You really have to exercise that organ to bring it back to running speed smile

My relationship with spiders goes back, now that I think of it to childhood years. I mean just uncanny issues and of course timing.

I remember being little, playing with a shovel and sand in the front driveway. Screams came out of my little body that could shatter glass!

Happy as a clam in my sunflower summer dress, likely humming to myself, I look down and oh about 1/2 dozen Daddy Long Legs are wrapped around my arms and legs sending me flying around the neighborhood trying to get them off. Ya, didn't think that one through too well. They only clinged more tightly...

We recently moved as well to TX. Other than our eight legged friends, hows the energy at your new place?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/13/15 03:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

The new house does not have negative energy.

There was a night though during the Australian Open where I went back upstairs to find a light in the hallway opened. Not only did I closed all the lights before going back (it was pitch black when i got to the stairs) it is also a light that I only open when I am there and need it, I only went to the kitchen for a few seconds to get food. That scared me a lot, I had the impression to be looked at when I went back downstairs and was sitting in front of the television but that may not of had anything to do with the light that went on by itself.

Besides the light twice I heard a weird sound (something dropping - the first time it was a loud sound and the second a light sound that was like something falling then rolling on the floor).

I do not have the impression that it is cursed or/and haunted.

I have not heard any foot steps or felt anything bad or been attacked. It's just the three experiences that did not felt negative (unless when i felt looked at it was not me being scared it was for real).

I would of died if I ended up with a bunch of spiders on me. Twice I got a spider on me and I almost had an heart attack the two times (the first was a HUGE spider and technically it was on a cap so not on me - the second was in a shirt and it came out of a sleeve a while after i had put it on). Also once I had a potato in one head and on the other side of it there was a spider, since then I am scared everytime I go into a potato bag to get some.

My brain is like it's on vacation since late January. I thought it would pass when I would start walking again and for a while it seemed better but no. I mostly just watch television or am in front of the computer and when you add all the stress I am under it's not good for my brain. At least now I love where I am living so it's not as bad as before.

Right now I am trying to get rid of my laziness then I'll make a decision. In the meantime I can also wait for how much the insurance will give me for the things I lost in the fire, I already have 20000$ aside so I could end up with enough to not only move out of my parents's house but also my province which is a dream of mine since I de-brainwashed myself from all the idiotic separatist nonsense.

I hope you are feeling better now if not soon! How about your house? Is it much better now?

Nancy Roussy #891765 05/13/15 09:42 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
My goodness, but you've been busy smile

I have to say though I remember, vividly, the stress you were under and the only answer was: "Get out of that house."

Regardless what people may think, your surrounding very much affect a person, mentally, physically and your Soul.

If someone has a "Soul" question or issue, I'll almost always go to the people they have surrounding them. Negative people create negative energy and depending on your sensitivity level, it most undoubtedly will get to yours and you'll probably see it coming out in weird ways. You're tired more than usual, cranky, loss of optimism, etc. From there, negative things usually find there way into your life as well.

I'm glad the house itself isn't retaining surreal energy. As human beings, we emit, electrical currents. These currents, for some people can be felt and/or if they're strong enough cause off or odd things to happen.

As far as spiders go, nothing in the spirit world terrifies me more than one of those! The Spiritual world...well, usually all they want to do is talk. Spiders have WAY to many legs to do any of that.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/13/15 09:43 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 4 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.