#891424 05/10/15 06:44 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
M
Hello and Welcome to the BellaOnline Scrapbook Forum! Please take a moment and introduce yourself so we can get to know each other. I am looking forward to having a community of scrappers to share ideas and brainstorm with! Invite your scrapbooking friends to join us!

I am Michelle McVaney the new/old BellaOnline Scrapbook Editor! I am so excited to be back at BellaOnline! I have been away for a few years and it is so good to be back! Hoping to be able to reconnect with some of you that have been around and remember me and really excited to meet new friends!

A little about me...I am a mother of 3 teenagers! I just celebrated my twenty year wedding anniversary but I haven't scrapbooked it yet! I have been scrapbooking most of my life and I love teaching others how to preserve their family memories in scrapbooks! You can read more about me on the About the Editor page.

Please introduce yourself here!

Last edited by M Mcvaney - Scrapbooking; 05/10/15 06:46 PM.

Michelle McVaney
Scrapbooking
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Great to see you are back! If you find anything that still has my name, it would be great to forward it to me. I tried to save the things I wrote as I went, but we know that sometimes things get missed.

I'm doing some writing with Michigan Scrapbooker Magazine this year, doing a stamping column!

Hope you can perk the group up! It seems I get emails when new articles show up - at least I did this morning. So I will be a fan! <3 Kathleen scrapbookaddict at att dot com

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.