Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
A dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was looking at my arms and putting them next to each others to compare them and my left was much thinner than the right. It was so thin that it looked like an arm of someone who is starving.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Lori smile I do remember my dreams. Though this morning, I did not write it down right away, and off it went LOL. I am pretty sure it was a good one, too LOL.

Anyway, I wanted to say HI!!! I am back :-)

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I only remember three things from that dream. First that it was like an action movie with a lot of running and especially hiding. At one point there was a woman who either looked like Zoe Zaldana or she looked like her and she had to go somewhere with something important and she succeeded but she was shot and bleeding a lot, a man who was either Ryan Reynolds or who looked like him was waiting there or he arrived there after her. I also remember a woman that was maybe me but she was not looking like me who was in public with a lot of people, she was in line and she had on her something very important and they were looking for her.

The doctor I had while living in Ste-Florence (she technically is still my doctor) gave me a job in the Amqui hospital. This was I think my first day. I was doing my best to keep up. They sent me to her office with two things. First they wanted me to ask what to do with me (she said that i would start at 7:00 and stop at 20:00 - she looked at me like she knew that i had a show at 20:00 - i said ok after a while thinking that i could not really watch it at the western time since i had to again get up early) and second I do not remember the question I asked her but like the first question I showed her a paper or documents.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was putting clothes for my walk.

It was with a friend of mine and her Dog a Golden Retriever. She saw me first and was like wow he will be excited to see you and he was. He was going somewhere but then he saw me and he immediately ran to me. There was a few other people around but I cannot remember who they were.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I dreamed about a candy store I worked in about 25 years ago. Horrible place. The woman that owned it was a real B****. But in the dream she was nice and offering me some small chocolates that were stacked next to HUGE chocolate truffles. I didn't trust her and didn't take anything.

Last edited by daisybun; 04/14/15 08:13 AM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember one dream.

It was a Dr Phil show with a group of people (i do not remember if it was criminals or racists or what BUT i do remember they were not god people) but in that group there was Lady Gaga and either me or someone else said wait a minute what is she doing there, this is not serious. That's all I remember.

N
N
I remember one dream (came back to me when i was doing my morning routine - normally i come here before my breakfast but this website was AGAIN offline AND it was very hard to come back here right now).

All I remember is a group of people hiding in an abandoned house that was abandoned for a really long time by how it looked. I do not remember from who or what they were hiding. I do not remember if I was in it but I do remember thinking that this was not a safe place while seeing the boarded windows. I also remember one man who was maybe close to death and a woman deciding to stay by his side, he was laying on a bed and she sitting in a chair by the bed. He woke up and got up and went away while she was sleeping bending almost touching the bed.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

This one may of been after the next dream and it may not of been a dream, it happens to me with that new computer once in a while so it may be this that I thought about instead of a dream coming back to me. I was writing things on my computer and sometimes letter would not appear eventhough I had clicked on it.

I came here and Lori had written something about my last dream but it was just a sentence that could of meant a lot of things and I had no idea to what exactly she was saying that about.

My teeth started to hurt and I looked and I saw that one of my teeth in front and down had moved, it was behind other teeth and half of it was outside. I started to freak out and asked my mom to look at it just in case I had imagined it. She looked with a small flashlights but said she could not seen anything. I called a dentist for an emergency appointment and after getting it I went there. I was in pain and freaking out about it but yet I managed to joke that finally I could not wait to see a dentist.

I was watching television and I was watching a show but at the start I would change the channel a few times. When I went back and realised they were talking a Dog that had been through something horrific but was still alive I stayed there. The narrator explained what had happened and at the same time they were showing us the places. A Golden Retriever was walking in a yard of a friend of the people who had adopted him/her. That friend was building a pool. Suddendly the Dog fell into a hole, the ground disappeared because it turns out where the man was digging was something else. The Dog fell for thirty or three hundred feet then ended up falling where a small door was normally closed (they explained that normally it would of been closed but someone had not done its job - something about the thing surrounding that door that went underground) and he fell again to a deep distance. He looked hurt in the face where I figured he/she had bang where the door was but still looked okay otherwise. Then it was me who had a Golden Retriever, I screamed his name (Max or something like that - maybe Toby) but it was too late, he got hit by a car or truck. I screamed in horror and ran to him. Me and my parents got him in a car and I or one of them called 911 while driving to know what to do, the person who answered after knowing where we were said that there was a veterinarian closed so dad drove there. When he parked I asked is that a veterinarian and he said yes. All that time I was closed to my Dog (a Golden Retriever) and touching him, the rare times I would not he would reach for me. He was in a lot of pain. I was going to go inside but dad reached for him and I said that it would be better that someone from the place would do it and he said no and he picked him up and the poor Dog made a pain sound.

Page 108 of 282 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.