N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Last night's dream was really a doozy! I think because I was so tired after getting back from the writing conference, taking the wrong exits on the turnpike, etc.
So -- in the dream I was wearing this lacey black evening gown type dress. But my nipples showed through and I was really embarrassed. BUT the nipples showing through the dress were down on my knees! YIKES!! Trying to cover that up with my arms was impossible and putting my hands on my knees as I walked around made me bent over like a gorilla. Weird dream for sure.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I do not remember my dreams (good thing since this website was down after i got up and it took me many more tries to get on it after my morning routine was done - right now it is very slow but at least we can get on it and hopefully post!!!!!).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was old New York but it looked like the New York of today. Wolves were on the loose and they were going after people to eat. People were warned to never go anywhere alone and to be inside by a certain hour to another certain hour. A woman went out to get some food after the hours. She was poor and she needed food which she had money to get. Where she was close to her building a group of Wolves spotted her, she knew that but she walked normally and then when in the building closed the door, she knew it would not hold so she put things in front of it because she thought they would bring down the door before she got to her apartment. She ran (by then she had lost the things she gotten) to her apartment and the Wolves were able to break down the door but she got to her apartment in time.

A couple was traveling, they ended up visiting an old fortress tour. The man wanted a lot of pictures so the woman took pictures (or maybe the man) of almost everything. The more they took pictures and the farther they went into the tour the strangest it felt.

A bunch of celebrities were together in a restaurant (or bar) a lot of alcohol was there and most were drinking a lot.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Somehow I became a friend of Metallica (in the "old" days meaning nineties since this is when i became a friend - the spirit of Brigitte who became a friend because she too was a fan was in that dream but i do not remember seeing her). They decided to give me gifts because I was always so sad. They first gave me an enveloped and in it there was a first row ticket for a Rammstein show (did not know them then and i think their first album came a few years after i first became a Metallica fan which by the way i hate their music since Jason left the group) and I broke down from joy and I was either before or/and after the show would meet them. Then they gave me a car that was electric because I care about the environment and they wanted me to have a car so I can start driving again. Sadly that dream changed and I was with my parents (for a moment at the start my brother was there which was nice) and they were looking at the car. At the end the car was parked at near the end of a street where we lived (St-Hubert) and my mom wanted to go get it, there were so much people near the streets and on the streets I told her that I would get it since her eyes were not as good anymore. To get there (it was like 1 or 2 street corner away) I went on a bicycle but I could not really paddle because of all the people so I mostly went forward with my feet on the ground pushing like that. People were almost laughing at me because of this and I remember saying once that I am not good at biking slowly but good at biking fast.

Like real life people were complaining about Tom Cruise. They were criticising his private life and his carreer life. Then something happened where people were in danger and were dying and he went and got his children and while people were criticising him for that someone explained that he had a company that were saving people and he was doing that not only with his kids but other people too.

This dream just came back to me, I have no idea when I dreamed it except that I know it was not the last. All I can remember is a grocery store.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Last night my bedroom was on the cool side. I noticed that I seem to dream the weird stuff when the room is warm. Anybody else notice anything like this?

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and mom were washing and putting in my new bedroom my new clothes and also my short sleeves shirts that I had before the fire. After it was done I said well why if we were able to save these clothes all the other clothes not savable? We then came back to our Ste-Florence house and the rest of my clothes were there (looked like it was all that was left). We took it and for some reason I felt bad about getting it all back and mixing it with my new clothes.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I woke up and was looking at my alarm clock and I could not figure out what time it was, I could not remember how to read the time with the arrows, I was wondering what the arrows meant (meaning the little being the hour or minutes), I started to scream and I woke up almost screaming.

I was on Bella Online Forums looking at a post about coloring books, a few new comments were there and one was from an eighteen year old woman that was new (went to look at her profile) so I decided to reply to her to welcome her but started the reply by asking her what she meant on one of her last paragraphs (she said her favorite color books were red and orange so i was asking if that was the covers or the colors needed to color) and I woke up when I was writing that.

Page 106 of 282 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.