Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 105 of 282 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I can't remember what I dreamed about last night, only that my youngest son was in it. I've noticed that when my sons appear in my dreams they are usually preteen and younger about age 5 - 13. I've never dreamed about them as babies or adults. Not sure why. They are in their 30's now.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Lori,

Thank you for that link. I have had a few dreams about toilets since moving here and I was wondering what that meant.

In that dream my mom was not emotionless which was a nice change from my dreams and also real life. She was cold but trying to act like it did not matter and like she was not cold at all eventough she was holding herself and shivering.

Glad I gave you an idea smile and thanks again for your interpretations,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

Amoeba
Amoeba
Nancy, thanks again for being such a great supporter and poster in this thread! Love you!

As for that dream about your mom, since she is emotionless in waking life, your dream tells you that she has feelings, wants, and needs that she does not show outwardly. She does wish for warmth and caring from others, and yet does not know how to express her own caring feelings for them.

Be sure to tell her you love her. I know you do. This is why, in your dream, you gave her your sweatshirt to keep her warm. smile

N
N
I remember five dreams.

All I remember is that Stephen Merchant was working at a computer desk and at one point he went underneath and while there he felt something weird was going on so he slowly got up and he saw a part of a Shark floating around, it would sometimes go near the desk but stay in front of the desk. He was looking at that with a what is that expression. He at one point left his left arm and when he moved it the Shark part moved like his arm.

I was part of a group who was going to go on a sybian machine and all the while a gynecologist would look at us. At one point she was looking at me like I was not into it but I was eventhough I was shy about it, I either saw a flashback of me before we did it where I said that it may look for like five or ten minutes that I was not having fun but then I would start screaming and hitting things or I said it when I was on the thing. Then it was just me with the doctor and she decided to show me how to masturbate with a finger and penetration by doing it to me.

All I remember was that I was sleeping in a scary place. A place where outside animals including Dogs were disappearing (at 1 point i saw a bunch of hunters talking about this and a dog screamed - another dog was near and ran to the dog that he knew was murdered) and I suddenly felt danger then dressed really fast and hid near the door. I was right because a psychopath entered the place to kill me. I was able to get out and hide somewhere else where I did a trap for him and when he went to look in my trap I hurt him with something and when he fell in a room I closed the door and locked it then ran as fast as I could (by then i think i had the running dog with me).

All I remember is that it had to do with wrestling and I think I was in it.

I was walking around in a big city then came up a used book sell that was for a charity. People would come in and choose a book and after it was done my mom decided to gift wrap with a thank you every sold book to the people who had bought it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had this dream this morning. Weird.

I was somewhere with the male lead in my novels. He sounded like the character and looked like the character, but had mannerisms like my ex-husband. Ugh!

Anyway. I think it was a restaurant somewhere.

A boy I'd say was about 13 years old wouldn't let go of me. His brother kept telling him to leave me alone and I kept trying to pull him off. It seemed like he was infatuated with me. (I think I need a shower). We were finally able to peel him off me.

The guy I was with, made comments about various people around the room. He made a comment about one and we found out she was giving birth on a table in the restaurant. She got off the table once to go try to help another woman who was on the floor giving birth (she had a nurse taking care of her the woman on the table). I approached her and asked her if she'd like me to help the woman. She said, thanks, but no thanks.

Then I ended up with bubble gum in my hair. Is it something I ate? smile

N
N
Lori,

The thing with my mom is that she actually have feelings as oppose to my dad and she knows how things works but still she is cruel and nasty just like my dad. That is why I think that my mom is actually worst than my dad because she has feelings and knows how things works. She can see what everyone is doing wrong but still she does the same things and cannot even see it, when she sees it she cannot admit to it.

I used to love a little my parents even with all they did to me and were doing but with how they turned out after we moved to Ste-Florence I do not love them anymore. I only have hate for them now. They were evil before but they still had a few positive things about them, on November 9 2009 all these small positives completely disappeared from both my parents.

Before I still wanted to cut all ties with them but I would of sent them money if I had became rich since they did provide me with a roof over my head, food, water and other essentials of life but with their psychotic turn eventhough I still have all those things they won't get nothing when I cut all ties.

They have killed my soul the past five years four months two weeks two days.

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was fed up of not being able to eat Cadbury eggs because it may countain nuts so I grabbed one and when I was about to eat it Gordon Ramsay stopped me and said that I could not. After complaining I asked him if he could make one himself and he said probably. He made the middle of the egg and I tried it, it was good and it was almost just like the real thing tasted like. I said hey maybe what is missing is icing sugar and he said hey maybe you are right.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that Megan Fox was there with her husband and she was excited because he had bought her a nice dress for a party (they were both in the 90210 universe).

A young boy and his mom were living together. Dwayne Johnson (his character from Walking Tall) was living near. He was out of town and about to come back. The mom has either left something at his door or was going to do that (probably with her son too whether they had done it or about to). His son wanted to go back there either now or later, his mom said would that be because you want to see him and I do not recall what the boy said. They went out for a walk and the man who played the bad guy in Walking Tall went to them and they were ignoring him. My alarm clock went on.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that it had to do with the website Ipetitions.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

Me and mom was about to enter a shopping mall and she said something that made me angry and I walked faster and while I entered in front of her (there were at least 2-3 people in between us) I turned around while still walking and showed her my right middle finger. She came to me inside the mall and she was angry and what she said was a lack of respect towards my mother and I laughed sarcastically then started to say many things that she had done to me. She kept on following me and I then said that this would be the last time she would see me and she laughed and I said watch and see.

I was walking in a new place and came by a house that was for sell. I knocked and said that I was interested. The man gave me a tour and before that tour was over I said that I would buy it. It would be cash because I had inherited a lot of money, I think the house was less than 500000$. He showed me another house from afar saying that that too was for sell but it looked like it needed some renovations and I told him that I did not want something that needed work to be done.

I was walking in a desert with canyons around. I was with a Dog that was with me since he/she was a puppy. I ended up meeting the Stars and me and Jamie Benn went out on a date without the Dog. When we came back we were wondering about him/her and turns out the Dog was jealous. We had sex anyway.

I watched a movie (was excited about it since Michael Fassbender was in it) that had a deal gone by, it ended up in a shooting and after the people realised it was their boss who had crossed them. They decided to sell the drugs (pills) to his nemesis. Then I was in that gang, I was the one who took the pills and explained to the boss what each pills did. When I arrived to the second or third he decided to try one, I tried to stop him but he did anyway. The pills I had described was one that put you in a deep sleep/coma and one that put you in a vegetative state, all lasted a while until they ran out and you were normal after.

Page 105 of 282 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.