Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 194 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had apple juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter) and Boulangeri Grissol melba canapé original cookies, yellow potatoes and a carrot and white onion pieces mashed (with milk butter) with two beef sandwich steaks, Freddo milk chocolates, No Name pretzels, rotinis with butter, Ritz original cookies and No Name pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had a tenderloin sandwich with hot sauce, horseradish, mustard, onion, french fries part of a large dill pickle and a coke. I may not eat for the rest of the day. That's the most I've eaten in a long time. It was good!

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter & 2 with butter and coconut spread), two Gala apples, mashed yellow potatoes (with milk and butter) and three small pork chops, Freddo milk chocolates, barbecue Fritos, yellow potatoes pan fried in butter and No Name pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That sounds goo. Yum...

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
i had coffee with almond milk, vegetable pizza and water for breakfast. Lunch was about 1/2 c. of fried okra and two diet Dr. Peppers. Haven't had dinner tonight but I already know it will be green chili cheese soup with homemade bread. Water will be close to 1 gallon for the day.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had Minute Maid fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), part of a traditional salad and one bread with some of the extra sauce and part of a poutine with extra cheese and sauce from St-Hubert, barbecue Fritos, fried rice (part of a whole chicken cooked in Metro + white rice + green onions + soya sauce) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took vitamins (with calciums).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Here's what I'd like to have today: A thick juicy prime rib, medium rare, horseradish sauce, baked potato with sour cream, chives, cheese and butter (I can hear my arteries hardening now, and a blueberry milkshake. I'm making myself really hungry. smile

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Gala apple, the rice leftovers, some of the restaurant leftovers (poutine + salad), bows with tomato juice, Freddo milk chocolates, No Name pretzels and Les Aliments M&M poutine.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'm disgusted with all the junk I ate today -- maple frosted donuts, coffee with milk, garlic dip with crackers. (I'll do better tomorrow.) I want to make some Loaded Cauliflower. Maybe that will balance things out -- but I need to eat some protein too.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I love red meat, veggies and fruits. My choices of toppings leave my heart crying, "Don't do this!"

Page 39 of 194 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.