logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 282 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 281 282
Amoeba
Amoeba
Wow, Nancy. It's unusual for you not to recall your dreams. Did you wake up abruptly?

Most of your dreams reflect your current situation with your parents but one of your recent dreams about the new house was different. And it was positive in that it indicates how you are making those changes that you hoped would help you become a new person and live a new life.

Walking through it naked represents how you are stripping off any pretenses with yourself to see yourself as you are. Covering yourself near windows and doors, though, indicates you do not wish to reveal that much of yourself to others just yet.

There is a part of you that fears being taken advantage of by others or being forced to do what you do not wish to do, although you often end up going along with things while holding great resentment towards those who force things upon you. Rape as a dream symbol isn't always a sexual meaning but if you sense that this is sexual in nature, fearing being raped by a big man can point to some anxieties about the opposite sex. That perhaps, you are not ready for a relationship or that one may be forced upon you.

But when you see that this big figure of a man is actually a bunch of women selling you Valentine's Day gift, some models, some celebrities...well, this becomes very interesting. This seems to indicate that you subconsciously feel all this "love and romance" nonsense is being peddled by television personalities, movie actors, and advertising models. That they are trying to "sell" you on buying into the love and romance and making getting into a relationship more appealing to you.

At least that is what the symbols seem to say. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Dreaming about being in a hallway in a house typically means that the dreamer is doing some self-reflection as in "going through" his house (self). Sometimes, it means that the dreamer is in a transitional phase as he decides which room (aspect of himself) in his house to enter.

Some of those doors led to rooms filled with great memories. Yes. We all store our happy memories in different parts of our minds, don't we?

And yet, we all seem to have places within that contain all of our fears, regrets, repressed memories, and yes, all of those horrifying images that assail us from the darker side of this world.

Your higher self is showing you all the compartments within your "self." Pick and choose which parts of yourself you'd like to nurture and spend more time in. Which parts of yourself could use some cleaning out or coming to terms with?

Above all, remember that you have the power to choose which doors to open and which doors to close.

Last edited by Dreams-Chi; 02/18/15 01:20 PM.
Amoeba
Amoeba
Last night, I had several dreams as I always do but because I woke up rather abruptly, they all faded quickly into the ether.

Interestingly, my daughter shared with me a dream she had last night. We were throwing a big luau which we always do when a baby in the family turns one year old. My deceased mother was there, very happy, bustling about. My daughter and I were busy in the kitchen and serving people as we always do.

However, she said that no one else was happy. Everyone was very tense and upset about this baby coming into the family. Turned out that my niece got pregnant just when she was entering grad school, and this pregnancy was going to derail everything and change her life.

I will let you know if this was a premonition dream or not. If it isn't, the symbols seems to say that the family will not be happy with my niece's new project. Instead of pursuing her intended path, she may end up doing something completely different.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Lori,

I slept well last night. I did wake up twice but it was not abruptly and for a very short time each times. I was very tired too so maybe that is why I do not remember my dreams, I was too busy just sleeping smile.

I want to reveal all my changes when it will all be done so (right now im not actually doing anything except being lazy for a while then ill start working on myself) it is mostly because my parents are awesome with killing my dreams and hopes but also because when I talk about something it usually end up not working out or me giving up. I actually started a few months ago not going along with my parents so this at least is getting better. The part about the big man cannot be about anxieties of the opposite sex because I actually like men more than I do women. I do loathe the way Valentine's Day is and all the other holidays, it is more about money than the actual holiday. I would love to be in a relationship but I will not go out with the first man available, I always said that I would preffer to be alone forever than to be with someone who is a jerk or worst.

I also loved your interpretation about hallways, especially the last sentence!

Once again thank you,

Nancy

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a place with big houses. At one point to prove something I put false fingers on one of my hand (there was something else on this - fabric that was transparent). I showed this to at least one woman. That's all I remember.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went to bed on my new air bed and it was leaking. I was angry because not only was that the third but it was less than one month since I had it and was using it. I was yelling why are some people using these things for months and some years and me they do not last long. It was more than ten days so I could not get another one from the store I had bought it. I was asking myself if returning it to the company asking for a refund was something that was worth doing.

Everytime my mom was doing something to annoy me I would ignore her.

I was watching something on television (at least it had that feel). A criminal was shot after doing a crime (stealing i think), he was trying to crawl to the get away car where a woman was there and after the shock she was trying to help him. They got caught and I thought it was funny how in pain he was. Then it was just about me. I was living with my parents in a basement that had things stored in so it had not a lot of room. Dad knocked on the door and at first I thought it was the people I had seen and when I realised it was dad I opened the door. He wanted to know if I had seen a pair of sunglasses of his (most of the stuff was his). I said no I did not but if you want you can check it out. He would not look at me and I could sense this even before opening the door.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Last night, I dreamed about seeing my mother and grandmother in a hotel room. Both are deceased. There were two queen-sized beds in the room and my mother was lying in one on the right side.

I turned down the covers in the other side of the bed she was in. I told her quietly that I had cancer.

I prepared the bed to get into it as I was going to become bedridden soon. But then, I walked to the foot of the bed and when I turned back, my grandmother had hurried to get into that spot I had prepared. I thought, "Oh, well. I'll have to get into the other bed (which was still made.)"

What a troubling dream. I am scheduled to go in for some exploratory exams as there is "something" going on on my left side of my stomach. It has been brewing for a long time...

N
N
Lori,

I hope your dream was not a premonition! I also hope your examinations will go smoothly and will say you have nothing serious!

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

Page 96 of 282 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.