Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 282 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I didn't get a chance to dream. I've been up almost 36 hours. My old friend insomnia thought it would be fun to drop by for a visit. There's no kill shot for that unfortunately.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've never been to New York. I just couldn't resist going there. I'm that person that looks for the pony in a room full of poo...most of the time.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

I am sorry to hear you have insomnia again, I hope it goes away soon!

Myself I have been close of this coming back to me. Started overthinking again when getting to bed so that takes longer for me to fall asleep but the scariest is that I started again waking up with little noises which for me means I do not sleep well but thankfully it is not full blown insomnia.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yeah Nancy. I've kept myself up so far. At least waiting until 10 and wouldn't you know I've been called in for an interview on Wednesday. wink

N
N
Jana,

Isn't it weird that the more tired you are the hardest it is to fall asleep? And it's not just when you have insomnia.

Good luck for your interview! I hope that insomnia leaves you so you can sleep before!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was listening to my old cassettes, for some reason when I was about to listen to my Guns N' Roses cassettes some people wanted to kill me, I was trying to ignore it and take my time listening to it. Then someone made a joke about an air mattress being in love with a sharp object then took a fork and made an hole in my air mattress. I told my mom that I had to go get a new one and she freaked out (my brother was there for all that part of the dream), she said that she had planned an whole day and that did not fit. I said that I may be back when she would be back and took out a few tiny pieces of paper, she added one on top of the pile which was supposed to be my times to go and then to come back. I said that taking the bus to the Promenades Saint-Bruno took time eventhough that shopping mall was near and that maybe two hours would be for waiting. There was a message from me in there that if time was so important for her today is that she would have to drop me off or come get me or do both.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Nancy. I did get some much needed sleep.

My dream was weird again. smile. I was at a hotel room with my abusive ex boyfriend. We were supposed to get married. Never! But again, I never saw his face. Heard his voice. Someone paid for our hotel room. We had to cut the stay short. Then I packed us up. Everything was beautifully colored and patterned paper. A couple, man and woman came in and made the bed. Someone I don't know tried to steal something from the hotel. The couple stopped them. I can't explain the rest. Don't know how.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

My air mattress had a hole in it, I realised that when I went to sleep on it. I was very angry but at first I was trying to calm down. My mom was there from the start (it looked like it was day time too + i went to bed with my pjs on which i do not do). I suddenly thought of the patches after finding it was a small hole. My mom said it was a good idea and wanted to help but shortly after I started searching for the patches I remembered I had thrown it away. I lost it. I started screaming, throwing things and breaking things. My mom said you do have a bed with a mattress in your bedroom and still screaming and freaking out I yelled that I was not ready, that I wanted to take care of things before installing myself there, that I did not see how that was so unbelievable and hard.

I was at a time when I was getting up early so I then decided to go back to Ste-Florence with my parents to visit Gisele and Toby. They were so excited to see me, I spent almost all my time there on the floor with Toby. I then told my parents that since it was still early eventhough we were in the afternoon that we could take roads we never taken while living there. At first they did not want to but I reminded them that all we had was time since none of us worked and had anything important to do. They agreed and we did it.

All I remember is Bruce Willis and a woman behind a counter and a phone call.

A woman was attacked, when they were about to rape her she calmed down and told them that they should not do that, they of course laughed it up and continued and she in a short time got rid of them with just a few kicks and punches. Then she attacked a woman and forced herself on her then forced her to give her oral sex.

I (i looked like a man in this dream) and many people were invited by someone else to be part of a group that would bring justice to the world. I arrived there with some food. After we were all in our places he started to explain what he wanted us all to do but he was focusing on small crimes and criminals even by the end going into people who were not criminals and things that were not crimes. I and the others did not agree so we banded together without him. By the end we were after a dragon. We ended up in my Saint-Hubert house where on the first floor there was a small body of water that went deep where the dragon had went. I went on the roof with a sword then jumped head first and dove into the water. While I was swimming I could see myself after the fact saying that when I jumped it hurt so much (i showed where) but that I continued anyway and that then I had to continue to reach the surface to breath). I did not see it but I killed the dragon.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Homer Simpsons had the right from Marge to throw a huge party that lasted a week. There was a lot of people and lots of food, alcohol and sex. Even Homer had sex with a lot of other women and he was able to do it without Marge noticing it but when the dream ended it seems she had suspicions. I also know that before that Bart and Lisa and Homer and his friends and adventures of their own (im pretty sure the brother and sister duo were together but maybe Homer was not with his friends) but that is all I remember from that start of the dream.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

An old man was discovered to going out with a teenager. People were able to break them up by convincing the young woman but the old man by talking to her changed her mind. He said that he was not even that old, that he had 500000$ and that when he would be twenty-one years old that he would inherit millions of dollars (i think he said 50) from when his parents died. The age was obviously a lie since he looked to be at least in his fifties but the teenage girl believed him. They ended up pregnant and in a four and a half that was one 1000$ a month with everything included, the young woman said that with the money he already had before he would get all the other money that there was no way they would be in money trouble. The parents were seeing all that and her dad asked the man if his daughter was the love of his life. He became all sad talking about another teenager and describing how he felt everytime he saw her but then he looked at his girlfriend and said that he felt another way but it was still love. She accepted that to the sadness of her parents (by then i could only see her dad).

A wild teenage girl was reeking amok in her house. Dr Phil came in. She was trying to build a cage for a Bird she wanted, Dr Phil looked on with an opened mouth because she could not do it and she was angry while doing it. At first she was freaking out over nothing but then she talked about one time there was a picture of her and other teenagers like her on the internet and someone had written get rid of her and that her parents had laughed while seeing it, she yelled how can parents laugh at something like that. Then she had a friend of hers over, they were talking about another friend and how they could all run away. Her dad came in to say to close the lights and go to sleep and they did close the lights politely but continued talking (whispering that time) about all running away.

Page 93 of 282 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.