Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 282 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with the Moon and that I went there.

There were zombies everywhere. I had made a nice place for myself in a huge house. I did not need anything because I had everything needed to survive and to be comfortable. I also had made a different set of pathways to get away in case zombies would invade where I was living. When I was in bed I heard them entering my house, I got up, waited until they were near my door and closed it, it was a huge door that I locked. Without freaking out I took my four musketeers and put them in a backpack ready with some surviving things in case I could not make it to the place where there were more things to take before getting out. I opened a door that was hidden in a wall, there there was a lot of hidden hallways full of junk and many rooms also full of junk. In one of them along with the junk there were things ready for me to take and get away. I again taking my time got nicer clothes, a bigger backpack with more things in it and added my four musketeers before safely making it out to another place I had set up far away from there.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Where is my post?

N
N
Here it is!

N
N
I remember one dream

All I remember is that Brigitte someone who used to be my best friends was there.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Shumi and his son were going door to door selling things. His wife was staying home. Their daughter was very sick. Shumi was selling things through Sears catalogues and his son were making things himself, sometimes it was mugs sometimes it was keychains and sometimes something else. Nobody seemed to recognize him when they were opening the door, some of the mugs had his face on it and when he showed it off he was saying that this was him when he was driving for Ferrari, only one person recognized him. At one point after a woman opened the door he was bending over to get the things off the bag out and the woman said oh no we do not want any of this and Shumi said oh no we are not selling off the catalogues we are letting borrow them, she believed it. Then a crowd appeared and after showing off the mugs and explaining that it was his son doing this he said that next he will make keychains and all or most of them were interested. Shumi said that he could basically do everything and they started saying what they wanted. He had a keychain sun with four words on it, this one he made for his sister, the people were interested in it but they decided to let the family have this one.

All I remember was it had the army and cops and probably another group like that if not more. I also remember one cop making gestures before an attack and everyone except the one in charge understanding, the man in charge gave an excuse to stay behind.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was invited in a very nice place. It was a huge house in the middle of nowhere, to go there there was a small dirt road that had in it's entrance and exit a big gate that took a pin number to open. In the middle of the night something happened and I was able to get away with an old car. I did not remember the pin number to open the gate and since time was not on my side after a few seconds of wondering what the code was I just floored it hoping it will break and it did. A man (Toby Keith) was waiting in like the middle and I knew that and I immediately started screaming at him after getting out of the car to just run as fast as he could, by that time there were a few people behind me that were able to get away. We ended up in a place with scientists and eventhough they did not say it I knew they would kill us after doing tests on us so I was able to get us to be alone in a barn and after finding new clothes I explained to them that we had to get away, only one person decided to do it with me. We put on new clothes and I looked outside. That place was a small town where everyone looked to be brainwashed. A young woman was cutting the grass in circles, when I thought the course was clear we got out then almost immediately started to act like everyone there. We were talking a lot about god and jesus since everyone there was following that religion and I was talking about all the renovations and changes me and my husband had made to the house we had bought there. A lot of people were looking at us weird (especially our faces that were dirty) but we kept on walking normally talking like that.

I had met the Dallas Stars. I was in class talking about it and of course nobody was believing me. During a class I was warned that I had visitors and it was Jamie Benn. I freaked out and everyone was shocked that it was true. He was there to bring me with him. The team's bus was near and all the other players were waiting. I went to get my stuff and followed him. He looked around (the class was on the beach) and said that he could bring something to his house. I was giving him ideas and after walking on a grass field (that was my old Saint-Hubert house) he found something he liked (a small tree but it was covered with spider web and invisible and inside it had lots of bugs that looked dead but were just sleeping) and picked it up. While he was explaining what he would do with it he was shaking it. I said that the bugs were not dead and he said that they were starting to wake up. I was scared and him too so he put it back down and we started to walk towards the bus. On the grass there were many spiders so I started to scream and went next to Benny. He was scared but I was having a panic attack so he picked me up and was walking fast towards the bus.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My last dream of the night was of homes. At times, I was in those homes (lovely homes in need of rehab), at other times there were couples that were professional designers within the space of those homes. Vacation scenarios I think.

It was wonderful and much like a reality rehab show. Most of the details are lost, but there was a pool being installed as part of the project & much joy.

When I first fell asleep I dreamt of something, someone coming after me, it felt like authoritative figures, but I don't recall seeing them. I awakened because my heart was beginning to race.

Hmm? An answer is forming, but Lori, I'd love your feedback.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 01/26/15 09:26 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a bus (public) and I was extremely sad and going to where I would kill myself. At one point I saw a woman in front of her house with her Dog, she looked straight at me and said that she was getting rid of her Dog. I got up, got out of the bus and went there. without an explanation she just went inside her house while I was holding the leasch of that poor Dog. He started crying and I decided to not only keep him but to get cops and report that monster of a woman. I almost immediately picked him up then walked to where a group of cops was. I said that I had something to report and one came forward, I told him the story still holding the Dog and the cop told me that he had seen me on the bus. The Dog was still sad about being abandoned but he liked me.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I had to again described my lost possessions to the insurance company. This time they had sent me other forms. One about my beauty products had more descriptions on the form so I filled out that one and for the rest I told my parents that I would not because it was impossible for me to do.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Six of us went to Weston Manor in Hopewell, VA to the gift shop and historic house. After that we went to lunch. What a lovely day.

Page 88 of 282 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.