Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#885659 01/21/15 04:28 AM
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I have just watched the 'Protection' episodes which was about social services and the way they deal with the "protection" of children. I have just had to deal with people from social services and this episode shows just how arrogant and interfering these women can be.

Even though some of them have never met my son, he has been labeled dangerous and evil and I know this is for racial and religious intolerance reasons. They are encouraging my daughter in law not to let him see his disabled daughter or his step daughter. All this because my daughter in law will not tell the truth about her behaviour because she is afraid that social services will take the children away.

She has told them she is the drama queen and that my son is not the one causing the problems but these women who come into their home to investigate would rather blame my son than listen to what my daughter in law has to say.

The British social services is run by a bunch of misandrists who have obviously been upset by men in the past and have labelled all men as domestic abusers. Feminists like these women ruin lives by trying to keep the fathers away and these young women single so they can control their live. These women should be be removed from these positions. When my grand daughter was diagnosed with Spina Bifida one social worker told my daughter in law to abort the baby and go out and have some fun!

My son took on a woman and her daughter and his own daughter is disabled. He is the kindest, most caring dad I have seen and even my daughter in law has said this to them many times, but the now record states that my son is a domestic abuser, (even though we have video evidence of my daughter in law verbally and physically abusing my son)and no one will listen to us. No one wants to admit they made a mistake and they are continuing to make my son's life miserable by trying to stop him from seeing his child.

This episode showed the true nature of the interference that social workers are guilty of and that they do not always get it right. After all they are only human beings not miracle workers. We even witnessed one of the interfering social workers shouting at and smacking her kids at the train station, she ran off when she saw us!

I think these women, and men, should take a step back from their insistence that they are ALWAYS right and admit that most of the time they are just interfering in people's live to boost their own inflated egos. I am sure there are children out there who need help, (I was one of those children but no one helped me) but to slander, vilify and cause defamation of character of a man who is only trying to be a good father to his child is unforgivable.

The BBC did a good job showing up the arrogance and ignorance of women who work for the Social Services, I just wish I had a forum or outlet to tell our story. I don't actually know anyone who has a good word to say about this service and there should be more shows like this to highlight the negativity that social services brings when it enters your life.

Last edited by Linda19; 01/21/15 04:38 AM.

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Linda19 #885948 01/28/15 09:23 AM
K
K
Wow - so sorry to hear your family has had so much trouble with the British social services. People have shared disturbing stories involving the social services here in the US as well. Sometimes it's hard to find the truth in complicated family situations. I'm sure there are agents who try to do the best they can. But it's just difficult all the way around. What kinds of support do your son and his daughter have as he goes through all of this?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.