Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Pepsi and water with one scrambled egg and one white uncooked potato pan fried after or before the egg, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, three small pork chops with turkey sauce, Pillsbury pre-cut reindeer sugar cookies, shoestring fries with barbecue sauce and Freddo milk chocolate santas.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And just again we cannot see the first comment of a new page until another comment is written!

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fieldberry cocktail and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (1 with butter + 2 with butter and corn syrup + 1 with butter ~ no crusts), fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza (took out the green peppers and pepperoni) from Le Normandin, one After Eight chocolate, Selection wavy regular chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, shoestring fries with barbecue sauce and Pillsbury pre-cut sugar reindeer cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts + butter), half of the restaurant leftovers, Knorr homestyle cheddar cheese pasta with white onion pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Ritz original cookies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Freddo milk chocolate santas.

N
N
I forgot to mention that the first plate of potatoes were with white onion.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont orange cocktail, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts + butter), a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Ritz original cookies, the rest of the restaurant leftovers, Ruffles nature chips, half of the pasta leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and white rice with tomato juice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont peach cocktail and Pepsi with three toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano (no crusts + 1 with butter & 2 with butter and corn syrup), boiled (with a peace of salted meat) meat and vegetable (cubed beef and cabbage), Ritz original cookies, the rest of the pasta leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Freddo milk chocolate santa, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Ruffles nature chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts ~ 2 with butter and corn syrup + 1 with butter), mashed white potatoes with a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream) and the meat and vegetables leftovers (FORGOT to mention yesterday the carrot [BIG 1] which is the only vegetable left - ate some of the salted meat which i had put with the potatoes and third of the beef - the carrot i took the 2 small pieces), Ritz original cookies, Freddo milk chocolate santas, bows with tomato juice, Ruffles nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Froot Loops (just like that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont peach cocktail, Pepsi and Orange Crush with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and corn syrup), one Pillsbury raw turnover dough, bows with white onion and white musrooms pan fried in butter with medium cheddar cheese and sauce made by a friend, Ruffles nature chips, a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Froot Loops (like chips) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.