logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
So here it i. im a twentyseven year old man with the same women scense 2006, we have a 8 year old son, and im constantly being phyiscaly abused. Subject lines change, the current fight is over a mistake i made. After a fight with my girlfriend my sister and my cousin made me leave my gf. We were broke up over the summer and i slept with another women, the next day i felt so bad i told my gf, i held her as she cryed and weve been together sence. she uses this as a reason to hit me. I understand how she must feel, the disapointkent and betrayal but at what point should i be, idk like less understanding"??

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You need to break it off and leave! Period! It won't get any better unless you have the opportunity to go for counselling - together!

Good Luck to you.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hitting another person is and should not be acceptable. Either seek counseling to fix the problems of this relationship or break it off. You should not put your child in this type of environment.

E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
The time frame indicates that you were relatively young when you entered this relationship. The way this relationship operates may be the only kind you have experienced. Brandon there is never an excuse for hitting another human being. Concerns for your child should show you both that you cannot continue to live in an abusive relationship. It's just easier said than done to leave, especially if you feel you love your partner. I note the question is how long should you pay for a mistake. Presently your son is hurting, the fights will be causing stress to all involved. Brandon find the courage to make changes, however much the changes may hurt, nothing can be as bad as what you all are experiencing now. Find support, don't listen to any apologies, put safety first. Love comes in many different forms. Value and respect are watch words of good relationships. Be brave.

Elaine - Adolescence Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Brandon -

I totally agree with Elaine. As she said, it's easy to say leave and this isn't right - but you are responsible to protect your child as a parent - that's YOUR JOB! And - I'm speaking for mothers here.

If you put your child in danger and something happens to them, you will have your child taken by social services - worst case scenerio. So, do not let it get to that point. You will feel better, believe me, when you make a change - there is help out there (family, friends, social services, domestic violence numbers you can look up.)

And Elaine is so correct for saying - don't listen to sorries - it's a way to get you to stay.

Chin up friend!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.